Miss Teen South Carolina tells it like it is!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Aug 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the Miss Teen America Pageant, Miss Teen South Carolina was asked her opinion on why a fifth of Americans can't find the US on a World map.
    Her stunningly concise reply can be seen here:

She's a credit to America.

2. Dubya has clearly been giving her lessons.

But then who needs her to talk coherently?
  3. And South Africa!
  4. Even at this stupidly early hour after 3 secs sleep i can say.

That bitch is feckin THICK!!!

But 1. that would be obvious and 2. Why would she need to be clever when bent over nibbling her own toes whilst i push her brown matter back up into her eye socket.
  5. Is it possible for someone to give a synopsis of what she says? You tube isn't considered appropriate at work here.
  6. When asked why most yanks cant find the US on a map she starts to go on about southaffrica and how the us will help their education.......

I know it makes no sense.....
  7. She didn't even come close to answering the question!!!
  8. A natural born politician, surely?! :D (Definitely a natural blonde!)

I've informed Mum that I've finally found someone on the planet with less grasp of geography than her - at least she'd have understood the question, even if she'd have pointed to Chile when required to point to Iran! :roll:
  9. Americans are to world geography what Myra Hindley was to baby sitting

Geography test
  10. Well, she's a beauty queen, not a Yale PhD candidate.

There are women in the States that could probably answer that question coherently, but do you really want to see them in a bathing suit? :D
  11. I like girls from South Carolina-they get their tits out for me and let me take phots of them

well they did in 2004....
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

South Africa? Is that is Asia? Where's Asia, or Eyerack for that matter?

Is it north of Watford, and if it is, why the hell should I have to know about it. She's got smarts that girl.