Miss Italia finals tonight

Please tell me that S. Berlusconi is neither a judge nor a prize for the winner.

Trevor Phillips would have a hissy fit if that was the UK, there's not a single 'efnic' amongst them, where's the token cripple as well?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Trevor Phillips would have a hissy fit if that was the UK, there's not a single 'efnic' amongst them, where's the token cripple as well?
What do you mean 'not a single 'efnic''? On the one hand they're ethnically Italian (read as Estruscan/Roman Gens) on the other...as Dennis Hopper (God rest his soul) observed, they're all eggplants. Mind you that said I've always been partial to a wee bit of aubergine so long as it's grown and cooked properly...

It is an effing disgrace to the rest of the continent and its leader is a joker at the best of times, but dear god, they still churn out some gorgeous birds!

Its between 15, 17 and 56 for me. But quite frankly i'd lick all of their poo!

One order of Number 30, please - she reminds me of a young Linda Lusardi, who inspired me in my impressionable years ...

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Its between 15, 17 and 56 for me. But quite frankly i'd lick all of their poo!
Do you know, I have been without friskiness for months...and I didn't even have a look at the page...maybe I should have gone to seminary, but I was never a Roman Catholic...Roman, perhaps...gentes nobiles almost certainly, don't call me a Gentleman, we downwardly mobile still take that as a insult...will have a nose...wait, over...

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
I'll have a portion of 05, 07, 15, 21, 46 and a 53 with Whipped Cream. On the 7th Day I shall rest.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh they are little sweeties...has to be 4, 8, 14, 17, 30, 32 (I lurve short hair!), 41, 43, 59, 60...definitely got a rise out of me...I owe them a favour...