Miss Italia finals tonight

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bullet_catcher, Sep 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Ciao belle...veni, vidi, vici...veni...volo!
  2. Please tell me that S. Berlusconi is neither a judge nor a prize for the winner.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Or: 1, 15, 19, 39 and 47.

And a Garlic Bread.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ah...Bella Italia.
  5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

No...but he does have the video footage and rights for the casting couch...Forza Italia!!!
  6. Trevor Phillips would have a hissy fit if that was the UK, there's not a single 'efnic' amongst them, where's the token cripple as well?
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

What do you mean 'not a single 'efnic''? On the one hand they're ethnically Italian (read as Estruscan/Roman Gens) on the other...as Dennis Hopper (God rest his soul) observed, they're all eggplants. Mind you that said I've always been partial to a wee bit of aubergine so long as it's grown and cooked properly...
  8. It is an effing disgrace to the rest of the continent and its leader is a joker at the best of times, but dear god, they still churn out some gorgeous birds!
  9. Its between 15, 17 and 56 for me. But quite frankly i'd lick all of their poo!
  10. It's the same bird in all of them, just with different wigs and four different sets of teeth.
  11. I'm no Italian speaker, but looking at No22, Buono, translates to 'Bond'. I'd certainly bond to her cunto
  12. You certainly ain't. And it doesn't. The buono bit means 'Good'. Even better now, isn't it?
  13. One order of Number 30, please - she reminds me of a young Linda Lusardi, who inspired me in my impressionable years ...
  14. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Do you know, I have been without friskiness for months...and I didn't even have a look at the page...maybe I should have gone to seminary, but I was never a Roman Catholic...Roman, perhaps...gentes nobiles almost certainly, don't call me a Gentleman, we downwardly mobile still take that as a insult...will have a nose...wait, over...