Miss Great Britain calls squaddies tea leafs

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by feckemall, May 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mark 1 issue dumb blonde me thinks

2. You see, she stops sucking for 5 minutes and starts dribbling, some one shove something in her mouth again... :wink:

3. Gemma Garrett

Fake tits, peroxide blonde... latest rumors are that she is HIV pos. Takes three judges at a time up her anus.

4. Maybe she is a natural blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. WTF!!

“Our boys are being forced to remove blood-soaked shirts, footwear and weapons from the corpses of their fallen enemies because the equipment this Government gives them isn’t good enough.”

Yeah cos i'd much rather have a pair a stinking flip-flops then my patrol boot anyday.

6. It's probably just a made-up story.

7. I agree that the chances are that the story is invented. Surely nobody could really think that:-

“Our boys are being forced to remove blood-soaked shirts, footwear and weapons from the corpses of their fallen enemies because the equipment this Government gives them isn’t good enough.”

Anyone? Sounds like either the report is at "Sport" standards or this woman is too stupid to breathe. I reckon it is the reports stupidity to blame.

8. you aren't daft enough to believe a story published on something called "Anorak" surely :?