MISS BEDS 09

MISS_BEDS_09 said:
Hi my name is Carlene and I have been selected to be in the final of MISS BEDFORDSHIRE 2009!!!! I am so happy and can’t wait!!

There will be a public vote and the top 10 will be put through to the final 15 on the night!

So please, please, please forward this email to anyone you know family friends or work colleagues.

Your help will be greatly appreciated and will love to represent this Regiment and county in the MISS BEDS final.

Votes cost 60p and can be made by text message or landline. All the money goes to Aspire Charity who supports people with spinal injuries.

To vote for me by text you must text ‘CARLENE BANTICK’ to 84205.

To vote from a landline you must dial 0901 656 1532 and then enter
my unique personal two digit code which is 06 when prompted.

You can also find my picture on the Miss Bedfordshire site: www.missbeds.co.uk

Thanks x :D :D :D

Carlene x

Still not quite what I requested is it, no saddle there

Oh good, its in the NAAFI now :)

Right then, down to business.

Do you have any of the following shots of yourself for my consideration....

Bent over with any large vegetable inserted in either or both orafices?

Bent over with a small animal hanging from your flaps?

On your back legs akimbo, with a bottle of JD inserted in either hole?

Caked in man batter with a "ive just hopped off the neighbours dog" look on your face?

Squatting over a highly polished bucket, whilst freeing a chocolate hostage?

Sucking a beagle off?

Or my old favourite

anything with a saddle?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ha ha this is so funny!!! small minded men slaggin ppl off!!

as for the fatty in the picture..... is that ur wife by any chance :wink:

MISS_BEDS_09 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ha ha this is so funny!!! small minded men slaggin ppl off!!

And you want us to vote for you?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
MISS_BEDS_09 said:

Look, just some nippleage - any nipple will do - it'll get you some votes, honest.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Here, no offence love, but you've got a bit of a belly going on there, apart fromn the face of course, but the face will cost a lot of money.

Ever thought of taking up bullimia?

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Miss Beds, your no Jodie Gasson. Infact you don't even come close. I would like to say I have done worse than you, but I can't.

But, if you want a sympathy shag, pm dragknuckle, he may get bladdered enough to do it.

terroratthepicnic said:
Miss Beds, your no Jodie Gasson. Infact you don't even come close. I would like to say I have done worse than you, but I can't.

But, if you want a sympathy shag, pm dragknuckle, he may get bladdered enough to do it.

Even Drag has some standards.

Actually, thinking about it, ignore that..