Miss Army.....!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ozduke, Jul 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder if this competition has any mileage?!

I also wonder whether we can start an underground ARRSE competition for Miss Army 2007?!

Russia Crowned Miss Army
    Lieutenant Ksenia Agarkova (Right) smiles after winning Russia's military beauty contest in Moscow 21 June, 2005. Twenty-one Russian servicewomen reached the final to compete for the status of "The Beauty with shoulder-straps". A Miss Army contest in which Russian female soldiers took to the catwalk cheered on by admiring male colleagues captured the nation's imagination, getting prime-time television coverage. The show on Tuesday night at Moscow's Russian Army Theatre pitched 19 finalists against each other for the chance to be crowned Miss Army and have their image on national television as Russia's dedicated military channel. The idea of Miss Army, which began in 2003, came from a Soviet-era event called Miss Red Star.

Or linky here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Russian_Army

Attached Files:

2. The Russians are renowned for having beautiful women, and no surprise to see them in there forces. Just like the Israelis they too are just gorgeous.

The best we Brits could do is maybe have ours in a Town Hall in Barrow-in-Furness, with the winning Ahem...Entrant getting a years supply of NAAFI pukka pies to munch on... :wink:

Attached Files:

3. During 2000/01 I had the joys of a tour in Bosnia working for a Czech Lt Col. On his wall was the latest Czech Military calander. Each year they would search their military for the most attractive girls, dress them in very skimpy lingerie and drape them provocatively over gun barrels, tanks etc. Fantastic viewing and it also enhanced careers Apparently!!!
  4. Nice pics.

5. Please promise me we'll never adopt this. Morale is low enough.

Think of the children. Won't anybody think of the children?
  6. Miss Korea.....

Attached Files:

7. Miss Australia....

Attached Files:

8. msr

msr LE

Miss Royal Navy

9. Bugger you beat me to it :D :D :D
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I used to, but the therapy seems to have worked!
  11. Miss India....Not sure what the States have done to them?

Attached Files:

• her5.jpg
      File size:
      35 KB
  12. Are they complaining, or is it a request?
  13. Are they complaining, or is it a request?
  14. Double post. Double post.
  15. Whate kind of vehicles are those in the background? :?