Miss America

Very nice indeed BUT you risk life imprisionment if you did

as she is only 17 and according to the spams that makes you a (statutory) rapist.

What a waste :)

sure it's not Miss Transvestite?

built like a bloke if you ask me.

Age of concent in America is 16 not 17.
Depends on where you are.

Federal law states under 18 for anything that they cover and at least a dozen states have 18 as well.

Depends on where you are.

Federal law states under 18 for anything that they cover and at least a dozen states have 18 as well.
Nice of them, they'll execute someone with a mental age of a child, but won't let adults fuck. Truly is the land of the brave and home of the free.

That bra's working overtime to try and produce the illusion of tits.

Did anyone else enter the competition? after all, 262million people and that's the best they've got.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
As so often the case, there are a lot of very fussy buggers posting on here. As if any single one of you (other than Jarrod, for sensible reasons) would object if offered the no-strings/no comeback opportunity to abuse this young maiden. Then again, it gives another opportuniy for some cheap Yank bashing, for those who like that sort of thing.

She looks pretty nice to me, and good luck to her!

As so often the case, there are a lot of very fussy buggers posting on here. As if any single one of you (other than Jarrod, for sensible reasons) would object if offered the no-strings/no comeback opportunity to abuse this young maiden.
Not me, she can fuck right off, manufactured princess.

Did she have a tummy - tuck, check pic above? Cheers Ilech I had a good laugh! Not the hottest commodity I've ever seen.

I would but then again the neighbours dog will get it if I go any longer without any

That bra's working overtime to try and produce the illusion of tits.

Did anyone else enter the competition? after all, 262million people and that's the best they've got.
Don't think it was a lack of competiton. Here's one of the other competitors.

Only the best ? :)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't miss America.

Then I've never been.

Ah my coat, thank you. I believe that my taxi is outside.....