Misleading ARRSE advertisements.

vampireuk

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm afraid I've now had it with the adverts on ARRSE. Whilst browsing a picture of a chimp caught my eye with the wording "(name of monkey) is about to be ripped to shreds". I clicked on it with the intention of finding the obvious pay per view option to watch the chaos and I found I was instead directed to a charity website for the protection of animals. Gentlemen, this will not stand.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I'm with you brother.

I was moved to click on 'hardcore.'

Imagine my disappointment when I was (literally) taken up the garden path to a site selling aggregate.

I'm now afraid to click on anything to do with 'Blue Movie' because knowing my luck, I'll be taken to a you tube clip showing a short film about a really crap boy band.

Kirkz

LE
This sort of shite is why "Adblockplus" was created!

I'm afraid I've now had it with the adverts on ARRSE. Whilst browsing a picture of a chimp caught my eye with the wording "(name of monkey) is about to be ripped to shreds". I clicked on it with the intention of finding the obvious pay per view option to watch the chaos and I found I was instead directed to a charity website for the protection of animals. Gentlemen, this will not stand.
Fucking charities. 3 collection bags through the door this week and one of them was from the same people as last week. I swear blind the cunts want me to walk round nude.

Its very nice of them to give me free bin bags I suppose but I do object to the unneccesary landfill because they choose to put their plastic bags into another plastic bag that is too small for me to use for something else. Could use them for bining her used jam rags I suppose but we usually use them to bulk out the dogs scoff

AAGF

RIP
RIP
What are these "adverts" of which you speak? I see none ...

(Firefox with AdBlockPlus might have something to do with that) :)

A word of advice to any compassionate arrser* thinking of donating to Charity via direct debit.

DON"T

Even if you tick the appropriate box, the bastards still sell your details on to other brandishers of the begging bowl. I am not lying when I say that every post brings at least one heartrending appeal. Not to mention continual invitations from the charities of choice to lob extra cash their way. The nadir for me was a 'crisis plea' to help save the donkeys in Mali'.

And don't get me started on the flood of 'blackmail' giftlets - pens that run out once you've signed their cheque, rubbish coasters, stickers, notelets, etc. Spend the money on those you claim to help.

With the exception of BL and the Sally Ann - I now drop the cash in a collecxing box

* If it is possible to find one

I keep getting adverts for Milfs showing off their breasts & wearing not a lot?
And the odd recruitment site offering me ££££ for working for them?
Have you thought you may just be a dull person!!

I keep getting adverts for Milfs showing off their breasts & wearing not a lot?
And the odd recruitment site offering me ££££ for working for them?
Have you thought you may just be a dull person!!
They're not MILFs.

They're mothers who would like you to fuck them, but who no-one but an idiot with no standards and a total disregard of the risks of sexual infection would fuck.

Er, thats MWWLYTFTBWNBAIWNSAATDOTROSIWF

A word of advice to any compassionate arrser* thinking of donating to Charity via direct debit.

DON"T

Even if you tick the appropriate box, the bastards still sell your details on to other brandishers of the begging bowl. I am not lying when I say that every post brings at least one heartrending appeal. Not to mention continual invitations from the charities of choice to lob extra cash their way. The nadir for me was a 'crisis plea' to help save the donkeys in Mali'.

And don't get me started on the flood of 'blackmail' giftlets - pens that run out once you've signed their cheque, rubbish coasters, stickers, notelets, etc. Spend the money on those you claim to help.

With the exception of BL and the Sally Ann - I now drop the cash in a collecxing box

* If it is possible to find one

I will never again give a penny to RBL after they kept me on hold on their contact number - a premium line - for about 20 quid and then failed to call me back after "5 - 7 days" twice. Wankers,

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Fucking charities. 3 collection bags through the door this week and one of them was from the same people as last week. I swear blind the cunts want me to walk round nude.

Its very nice of them to give me free bin bags I suppose but I do object to the unneccesary landfill because they choose to put their plastic bags into another plastic bag that is too small for me to use for something else. Could use them for bining her used jam rags I suppose but we usually use them to bulk out the dogs scoff
You haven't got a dog, you murdered it. Remember?

I have a particular hatred for obvious con adverts.... GET RIPPED WITHOUT WORKING OUT! LOSE 30LB A WEEK! GET HUGE WITHOUT DOING WEIGHTS!

Amusingly, one doc said he could support that kind of weight loss with amputation, but not much else.

The trick if anyone's wondering, is in the 'freebie'. You give them your card details for postage initially. Then if you return the product within 30 days, that's it! Except they take 28 days to send you it, so out it comes.

I know because I was curious enough to read up on it, not because I was caught out, before anyone laughs.

They're not MILFs.

They're mothers who would like you to fuck them, but who no-one but an idiot with no standards and a total disregard of the risks of sexual infection would fuck.

Er, thats MWWLYTFTBWNBAIWNSAATDOTROSIWF
In every thread there's one - the sensible man who doesn't try to neck 23445565656654 bottles of Becks that night etc....

Sir - I salute you twice:

1. For your level-headedness and reduced risk of catching a communicable disease.
2. For your development of a short and memorable catchphrase mnemonic.

I have one for TravelGirls.com, is that like on Wolf of Wall Street where they fly to vegas with a plane full of hookers?

Because that would be fucking sweet.

You haven't got a dog, you murdered it. Remember?
This will be a big surprise to the Labrador asleeping by the radiator because she is expected to go for a walk quite soon.

I found that 800 to 1000 calories and 20 to 40 miles on the bike a day could shift about 2.5 kilos in a week

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
This will be a big surprise to the Labrador asleeping by the radiator because she is expected to go for a walk quite soon.

I found that 800 to 1000 calories and 20 to 40 miles on the bike a day could shift about 2.5 kilos in a week
5lb a week, huh?

And you're sitting at home with no job when you can be the next diet millionaire. Most people reckon 1lb a week is all right and two is pushing it if you use those silly diet packs that women buy.

I think the ads on arrse are based on individual browsing habits which makes me wonder what on earth you've been looking at?! :)

This sort of shite is why "Adblockplus" was created!
Mick Fleetwood couldn't drum it into them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Kirkz

LE
Mick Fleetwood couldn't drum it into them.

Honestly, it's like smashing your head repeatedly against a razor wire fence.

Honestly, it's like smashing your head repeatedly against a razor wire fence.
It's frightening when you see how many ads are blocked on some sites.

Faceache regularly has over forty blocked.

Kirkz

LE
It's frightening when you see how many ads are blocked on some sites.

Faceache regularly has over forty blocked.

Adblock works on mobiles too :thumright:

Latest Threads