• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Misheard Lyrics....

May have been done before.....

My 2 favourites are from a bad BAD tit who was on my class 1 course many moons ago.

He though that Pat Benatar's biggest hit was 'Love is a Cattlefield'

and The Tom Robinson Band had a hit with '2,4,6,8 Motortboat'

...!!

Fugging Hell.........

An REM song that I cannot remember the title but corus goes 'Coming in Cheryl Baker'. Didn't know she was that famous across the Atlantic.

certa-cisco said:
eating trifles - the jam
Cnut!

That had me in tears for the past three minutes :D :D :D

Vimeiro said:
An REM song that I cannot remember the title but corus goes 'Coming in Cheryl Baker'. Didn't know she was that famous across the Atlantic.
Is that 'The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight' I swear that that weirdo Stipe sings 'Come and Eat Your Bacon Up'......

But I am obviously wrong, aren't I..?

Santa_Sunday said:
Vimeiro said:
Is that 'The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight' I swear that that weirdo Stipe sings 'Come and Eat Your Bacon Up'......

But I am obviously wrong, aren't I..?
I heard he was into that

The Vincent Price bit on Thriller by Michael (LJH) Jackson

"The foulest dentures in the air"
Slightly more obscure
Calm like a Bomb by RATM (Second Matrix film)
"What does Shane Want?"

BTW

There is a site called

www.kissthisguy.com
which doesn't advocate man to man shuffling but is in fact a collection of miseard lyrics. Comes from the Jimi Hendrix song "Purple Haze"

Enjoy !

'Once in a meadow' ('Guantanamera' as sung by The Weavers)
'Sue Lawley, Sue Lawley...........' (So Lonely, so lonely........' ) 'So Lonely' by The Police, 1980.

GrumpyOldMan said:
'Sue Lawley, Sue Lawley...........' (So Lonely, so lonely........' ) 'So Lonely' by The Police, 1980.

Try for Guantanamera also: "........One Ton of Metal......."

GrumpyOldMan said:

Try for Guantanamera also: "........One Ton of Metal......."

ugly

LE
KT Tunstal sunny leigh on sea! Nice!

That depressing band with the lyrics, "wont you sing, sing, sing" I always heard ring sting sting. And that girl group, atomic kitten, you can make me whole again, I heard, " you can fill my hole again"

this classic

"ooooh me israelites " forgot who sang it but also saw it on ad on tv.

Jason Donovan -- "too many broken hearts in a worm" (child of the 80s, I'm sorry)

Dunno the name, it relitivley new, but im sure its "she killed me mum"...."when im in need". Well i'm not as hip and cool as the rest of you but im sure you reconise the 'tune'. Keeping it real...

Tom thumb.

My little'un used to like The Verve song "The Trucks Don't Work"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 135
L The NAAFI Bar 49
General Melchett Films, Music and All Things Artsy 4