misfortune

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by adonwar, Mar 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. in the sun today:-

    " a 40-year-old norwegian was killed yesterday when he fell into an industrial sausage grinder at an oslo meat factory"

    i found this quite funny and was wondering if anyone has any true, funny, equally nasty stories of how people died/other peoples misfortune.

    ..... now thats true comedy
     
  2. thought you'd all like this!

    A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man killed by his own gas. There were no marks found on his body, but an autopsy revealed the presence of large amounts of methane dissolved in his blood.

    His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage, just the right combination of foods to produce a severe gas attack. It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed.

    Had his windows been open, the flatulence wouldn't have been fatal, but the man was shut up in a nearly airtight bedroom. He was an obese man with an unlimited capacity for creating the deadly gas. Three rescuers became sick and one was hospitalized.
     
  3. Cutaway

    Cutaway LE Reviewer

    My Grandfather died in a distillery.

    He was working a late shift on his jack when he fell into a vat and drowned.
    The coroner reckoned it must have taken him about three to four hours to die.

    The old cnut kept getting out for a p!ss.
     
  4. Whilst attached to the RMP in Dortmund we got a tour round the Politzi (apologies for the spelling!) black museum. I was looking at a jar which appeared to contain a section of an arrsehole with a long sh1t stuck half way out. Our guide explained that it was an esophagus with a large bratty/bocky stuck half way down. Now there was a sausage horror 8O

    Must remember to chew my food :lol:
     
  5. I only recently found out that one of my relatives tragically died at Auschwitz. :cry:

    Apparently he got drunk and fell out of the machine gun tower!

    BOOM BOOM! :twisted:
     
  6. Don't know one about someone who died but....................... there was a man in America who went for a shower and took his mobile phone with him, the phone rang he went to answer it and fell, in the emergency room he lay in agony as the staff tried to remove it from his arse, they had to stop 3 times as the man lay screaming as someone called him........ he had the phone on vibrate. His only comment after the incident was "I am never getting a vibrating phone again!!!"
    The moral of this story, never take your phone in the shower when on vibrate..........