• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Mirror to donate picture syndication money to charity

E

error_unknown

Looks like they're still reading ARRSE:

The Mirror said on Saturday it would donate all proceeds from the syndicated sale of the pictures to charity.

A statement released on behalf of the newspaper said: "It would not be right to profit from the sale of those images."

Half of the money would be given to an Armed Forces charity of their own choosing, and the rest towards aiding the work of the International Red Cross, it said.

OK, seen as we can't start a pole after a subject has started, lets start sounding off about which charity it shoud be, on the "off chance" that a mirror journo is looking in.

My favourite is the RBL (That's Royal British Legion, Mr new mirror editor).

Any others?

Army Ben Fund - They lost a lot of income last year due to tax changes (or something to that effect)

Or the 'other' ABF -ARRSE Beer Fund.

E

error_unknown

Hows about an Iraqi Victims of the Invasion Fund. We could start IVIF right here, right now.

E

error_unknown

Aunty Stella said:
Hows about you fcuk off GQ and let the mirror donate the funds to a charity that helps the people (i.e. the British Squaddie) that their lies have directly affected.

Fcuking tool
Not all necessarily to "squaddies"(or am I missing something subtle in British humor here) Btw "bugger off" sounds so much cooler; could you use that next time you dis me? I get tired of hearing so much Dutch over here in the states anyway . . .

OK, bugger off. You are hijacking a thread that may potentially direct the mirror into which way they will donate the funds.

Now, seen as we all want it to go to soldiers charities (please step in normal Arrse members if I am not speaking for us all), what we do not want is "buggers" like you detracting from that, so, please "bugger off" and let us serving and ex BRITISH soldiers who these fake pictures affected have our say.

Generalquarters said:
Aunty Stella said:
Hows about you fcuk off GQ and let the mirror donate the funds to a charity that helps the people (i.e. the British Squaddie) that their lies have directly affected.

Fcuking tool
Not necessarily to "squaddies"(or am I missing something subtle in British humor here) Btw "bugger off" sounds so much cooler; could you use that next time you dis me? I get tired of hearing so much Dutch over here in the states anyway . . .
No, if it was in Dutch, he'd tell you to "donder op" :p

E

error_unknown

owee said:
f* off GQ, and take your holocaust denying self elsewhere. Poll launched.
Why r u bringing up the "H" word?

I think, instead of donating to the ICRC, they should donate the other half to the IVIF (Why would the ICRC help the Palestinians if they are all "terrorists," hm?)

The ICRC in Jeninhttp://www.un.org/peace/jenin/

E

error_unknown

Generalquarters said:
I think, instead of donating to the ICRC, they should donate the other half to the IVIF (Why would the ICRC help the Palestinians if they are all "terrorists," hm?)
There isn't an IVIF, it's one of your fantasies.

GQ Apart from having a problem with comprehending modern history you also seem not to be able to understand simple instructions.

What part of Aunty's post did you not understand!!!

The bit about dragging your sorry fcuk-wit self off this site? Or maybe the bit about the dosh going to a BRITISH FORCES charity ?.

Now do us a favour and go and stick your lobotomized head in a bucket full of p1ss three times and pull it out twice - It might prove that you can breath through your arrse as well as talk out of it. Toss-pot

RBL or ABF get my vote.

At least let someone benefit for the Morgan fcuk up.

Army Ben Fund

RBL is a worthwhile call but some will end up helping Blue Jobs and Crabs. Let them have there own run in with P1ss Moron/The Mirror.

ABF or poss SSAFA, i know they included RAF & Navy but i've seen the support they provied to bereaved families of servicemen. I just hope they are not called on as a direct result of the Mirror's irressponsiblity :?