• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Mirror Syndication Profit Charity Poll (bugger off GQ)

Which charity should the mirror donate their syndication profits too?

• The Royal British Legion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Army Benevolent Fund

• The ICRC (both halves)

• SSAFA

• Another charity (suggestions below)

• Piers Morgan's retirement trust

• Me

• Total voters
I'd like to see at least some of it go to Combat Stress, because they look after all the Services and they don't get the same amount of publicity as ABF and RBL.

Maybe the Mirror could give it to one of the big charities and let them split it up.

I think with the amount of monies that they've made from the rights to these extremely damaging pictures, if managed properly they could benefit a vast number of charities in an interest only or capital assurance form...

Potentially this cash could be used to gain further funding that could dig many a smaller charity working independently out of holes and allow them to continue there work, as well as giving the bigger ones a boost to cover areas they ‘re under funded to breach at present…