Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Mirror Mirror on the floor...who is the perviest of them all...??'..Royal Marine cubicle 'shame'

A Royal Navy spokesman said: "The service will now consider the effect of his conviction on his career. Any administrative action is a private matter between employee and the employer."

Reckon a few extra's are on the cards then?

A moment of madness destroys the man's career and probably his family..... I feel quite sad for him really even if the offence was gross.

Jeeze. She was 11 years old FFS. What in Gods name (God is a non exclusive term for all deities, real or imagined) was he thinking?

Last one on this subject got binned - I didn't know why.....?
I think it was because the court verdict hadn't been reached at that time so the matter was "sub judice".

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Reckon a few extra's are on the cards then?

A moment of madness destroys the man's career and probably his family..... I feel quite sad for him really even if the offence was gross.

Nope, sorry no sympathy from me for the guy, although i do for his family. A "moment" is a fleeting glance, looking stuff up on the Net and taking a mirror to a swimming area are deliberate acts.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think it was because the court verdict hadn't been reached at that time so the matter was "sub judice".
It was only yesterday and the article was in the public domain - thats if the public want to claim domain over the Mirror! I assumed it was being coloured in a lot by the usual subjects? It was up for about a page worth and then fell off the edge of the earth into the internetshire abyss....

edited to add: bastard - feel sorry for the victim and his family, him? He's a perv

22 pairs of women's knickers as a secret Santa present, 7 years ago.

Ha! Haha! Hahaha!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I.A. Dada

War Hero
I sometimes think it's a shame that the old practice of degrading an offender in front of his mustered regiment is no longer in use.

If anybody deserves to be stripped of his buttons and badges and drummed out of camp it's this creature. It would hurt him a lot more than his fine and community punishment.

I feel obliged to add that his camouflage and concealment, covert surveillance, and resistance to interrogation skills were disgracefully poor.

A moment of madness where he searched online for underage girls, went to a swimming pool, swam for only 7 minutes, lied to the police about it, left the area of his locker to use a changing room next to a young girl and used a mirror that he conveniently had about his person to spy on her?

He wasn't much of a booty. He should have been naked with a flaming, rolled-up newspaper hanging out of his arse and shouting, "Essence!" and "Hoofing!" while taking happy snaps.

sguyw

LE
Jeeze. She was 11 years old FFS. What in Gods name (God is a non exclusive term for all deities, real or imagined) was he thinking?

Why has he not been put on the sex offenders register as well

sguyw

LE
What makes you think he hasn't been? I'm pretty sure it's automatic with sex offences.
It wasn't mentioned on the report, normally they report on how long that you are put on the register for.

I.A. Dada

War Hero
Recorder Levene passed a community order with three years' supervision, ordered Paul to pay £1,600 court costs and £60 victim surcharge. He noted that Paul had no previous convictions and was not just of good character but of an "outstandingly good character" adding: "I've no doubt that we won't see you again in court."

I wouldn't bet on that...

I.A. Dada

War Hero
The real problem with officers like this began in 1963.

The year that the Webley Mark IV was withdrawn from service.

I cant help but think that Archibold entitling it Poor drills, wouldn't haver helped Ms moon and co would have jumped on that as Arrse Condoning or trivialising sex offences against children.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well I particularly found the venue most amusing.
"Life Changing Centre".

Changed his bloody life, the pervert.
And those remarks, see post 17. First time the bastards been caught if you ask me.

Latest Threads