minor agai 67. can they charge you again for more

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by doinit, Feb 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I'm just wanting some advice really. A mate of mine fucked up basically and signed a agai 67 this morning. He was given a extra duty for the weekend coming. His ssm give this this agai. But later on in the day his Oc basically wants a major sanction on him now. He has a copy of the agai he got this morning and was all completed. Am I right in thinking they cannot change his disciplinary action has the agai 67 has already been given to him. I no you can't get done twice for the same incident. Just wondering if the agai can still be changed after signing it. Your
    help would be great thanks
  2. Why not just say it's you?
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Get on DII and read the relevant JSP.
  4. Lol cos it genuinely is not. I'm ex army he been on the phone and asks my advice
  5. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that probably won't happen....... haha
  6. Dunno about changing it from a minor sanction to a major one or something much worse, however they can change what your reward is I think.

A few weeks ago I got double agai'd (I done fucked up) signed my paperwork on a Monday saying yep 32hrs worth of work parades over four days while on night gaurd, send it. Tuesday whilst getting my head down when they came with the paperwork again sign here we've reduced it to 16hrs worth of work parade over 4 days whilst still on gaurd, Wednesday they come round again with them (ffs I'm thinking) get down shq & sign it again thankfuly it was reduced to 8hrs worth over 2 days, the day I came off gaurd and the day after.

I believe the desk jockeys should have a better idea as to what can be done in regards to disciplanary action or search dii for the relevant agai chapter.
  7. Yes of course...
  8. Cancelled for mong ness
  9. I think the OP got a free sockpuppet when he joined.
  10. Matchstick sounded like they felt a bit guiltylol . Well yeAh I think they can reduce it h however if it signed I don't think they can give you any more. Just unsure.
  11. It might help if we knew what you did..... sorry I mean what 'your friend' did.
  12. The default setting for non criminal military offences is Minor AGAI. If you are a repeat offender, i.e. you keep forgetting to salute, you are constantly late on parade, fart in church etc, then Summary Hearing may take place.

Just a point. Minor AGAI is not a punishment. It is an administrative sanction the idea being that it is rehabilitative and gives you the chance to mend your ways and become a better soldier.

Hope that helps, but to answer your question, if you have accepted your Minor AGAI award, you cannot then be AGAI'd again for the same failing.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Some weird comments. Only asking for opinion guys.
  14. Sorry if it was technical, but Im an SME in that area.
  15. Hi sorry didn't see the last few comments. Cheers guys much appreciated