minister_doh_nut

Is he Beyond All Help?

1) No, he is My Hero, an example to us all, and I want to be just like him when I grow up.

2) Yes, he is a Menace to Society, and he is to be exterminated, forthwith, like the vermin he is.

3) What was the question again?

I think you're more likely to be beyond help soon... :D

puzzledgrunt said:
Is he Beyond All Help?

1) No, he is My Hero, an example to us all, and I want to be just like him when I grow up.

2) Yes, he is a Menace to Society, and he is to be exterminated, forthwith, like the vermin he is.

Advice to you would be to stop sniffing large amounts of glue you fuckwit.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
puzzledgrunt said:
Is he Beyond All Help?

I prefer red wine,actually.

You cnut :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
MDN? That Jock hating, English loving Welshman. Seems to be perfectly normal in the NAAFI Bar.

Isn't solvent abuse is a bit passe these days?
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
puzzledgrunt said:
Is he Beyond All Help?

Auld-Yin said:
MDN? That Jock hating, English loving Welshman. Seems to be perfectly normal in the NAAFI Bar.
Not only Jocks. Hates everyone!

RudolfHucker said:
Auld-Yin said:
Not only Jocks. Hates everyone!

Oooh you're going to burn for that one, funny though :D

Auld-Yin said:
My God! He's Welsh?!

Actually, that's not so surprising...

Is the NAFFI bar turning into a self appreciation society, I read one yesterday about OFaH, and how everyone should chip in to get him laid.

I logged on to read stories about someone's wifey's grunter smelling like a tin of whiskers, not this sh1te!!!

Standards gentlemen!!!!

Do I sense a bandwagon coming on?

Consider me outraged etc!

What a box of stained underpants!

To the hole

Latest Threads