Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

minister_doh_nut-and more custard from mi jonga.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
If he hasn't got proper PTSD he soon will have the way this thread is going :D

Anyone at RAF Lyneham UKMAMMS out there?

Do you have MT drivers attached?
I'll speak to my movers contact tomorrow night and see if I can't find out

I saw him on line when this was at its height, presumably picking up his PM's. Having done so I expect he may have gone into his SF hide, hopefully never to return.

Wahey the walts back.......

We've all been sat patiently yet excitedley at the edge of our seats awaiting your return and your responces

You bluffing big timing turd taster, bet you regret starting this thread eh? :D

minister_doh_nut said:
Wahey the walts back.......

We've all been sat patiently yet excitedley at the edge of our seats awaiting your return and your responces

You bluffing big timing turd taster, bet you regret starting this thread eh? :D

he,s just come back from a special op cut him some slack mdn,you know how much his ptsd bothers him after bluffing some poor kids with his gsm titles and parachute pilot manuals! :x

I have just been directed to this thread by another arrser and am p!ssing myself, what a walting, c0ck-knocking, fcuk bo!lock!!!, LOL this man should be put to death!. Anyone know if an O2 tag is forthcoming for this abortion?

Just fired a PM to mr walt:

You sir are a walting cnut! the GSM does not entitle you to a post nominal, you should be stripped of your medal on the basis of the lack of respect you have shown towards said medal that H.M has most graciously approved for you to wear. As for you service record, well I think you know what needs to be done in reference to that, I have a rope if you wish to borrow it.

sea-king

Old-Salt
So using this tw*t as a benchmark I am Tpr C......d(Retd L/Cpl) GSMX3, COT, GNR MECH, B2 SIGS,GW,AMOURED HORSE WALLOPER (bitten trampled), PAN BASH( distingushed) ATDU (2months) KAPE. TEAM SCOTLAND 81,B3 DRIVER MBT, FERRET,FOX, SARACEN.FOOT TEAM NI.
I really must get some new cards pronto.
Can I write a book now MDN :p
( I put in TEWT Scotland,I meant KAPE, that was Sennelager, man this is good vino) Sorry

psychobabble said:
looney said:
Is there a cure for walts?
appart from a round.
Any shrink types reading?

Nothing that springs to mind unforunately (or fortunately depending on how you view it!!)

I think this is the cure for walts. Once he reads this he will be too embarressed to try it agian......oh wait.

bovvy

LE
jarrod248 said:
Where did you come from?

Where did Deanorecruit appear from?
........ or the thread?

Dunno about Deanorecruit. :wink:

But there was a thread (which has now been removed) promoting a book by the starter of this thread. I posted the link to this thread as an example of the author's unpopularity on Arrse. :D

bovvy said:
jarrod248 said:
Where did you come from?

........ or the thread?

But there was a thread (which has now been removed) promoting a book by the starter of this thread. I posted the link to this thread as an example of the author's unpopularity on Arrse. :D

Yes your right I followed the link.........I'll get me coat.

jarrod248 said:
Deanorecruit said:
bovvy said:
jarrod248 said:
Where did you come from?
........ or the thread?
Yes your right I followed the link.........I'll get me coat.
Good chap.
There's something about ARRSE that's heartwarming. High standards, perhaps? Ho-hum, moving on .... :wink:

No mate, it just doesn't stomach fake w@nkers and bluffers like Eagle (andy Gregory)

If Survivor is genuine, which I doubt (he is posting from the same IP as another regular user) he probably has a decent legal claim against Gregory, as he only has a GCSE in his given area of apparent expertise.

What bothers me more is that no one as yet has ever served with him. It may be worth asking on the Rock ape site.

teehee, i have just read through that whole thread and am hosing myself,
Anyways just my 2 cents worth,
cheers :D

Latest Threads