Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

minister_doh_nut-and more custard from mi jonga.

You could go onto Amazon.co.uk and type in his book title and then review it :) I mean he needs positive reviews now doesnt he :)

GrumbleWeed

Old-Salt
This eagle chap must have been told off my his mummy as he doesn't seem to have replied since his original torrade of whining drivel.
Amazed that he has seemed to drag most of us into this too!
Maybe if he is really good and eats all of his greens, he will be able to use the tinterweb and submit another childish and pointless post.

i await his reply with apathy

spike7451

RIP
RIP
BuckFelize said:
Nah, it looks like he's wearing ovies under his parka, so I'd have him down as an MT Mech or a liney/techie on a Harrier field deployment. Might even be TSW/TCW with that SMG, but he could have borrowed that for the pic, so...?

Trust me,He aint a techie! (They got SLR's apart from SNCO's & WRAF who got Smudgers & us Armourers who got pistols.)
Besides,he aint handsome enough! :p

sniper_bob said:
The plot thickens... is this the same Dr Alun Jones who endorsed Eagle's book? If so, he doesn't seem terribly reliable.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1254322002

I can confirm that it is not the same Dr Jones, as I have met the one in the newspaper story above.

Andy's mate is a different Alun Jones, scion of the Grimsby, Cleethorpes and District Clinic for Traumatised Ex-Servicemen - I sh*t you not:

It's grim oop north

He ran Ty Gwyn, a treatment centre apparently for PTSD sufferers, though its reputation is not the same as, shall we say, Combat Stress...

Note that Ty Gwyn's superbly professional website is at http://www.dafydd.co.uk/

Isn't Dafydd 'the only gay in the village'?

spiffy

War Hero
spike7451 said:
BuckFelize said:
Nah, it looks like he's wearing ovies under his parka, so I'd have him down as an MT Mech or a liney/techie on a Harrier field deployment. Might even be TSW/TCW with that SMG, but he could have borrowed that for the pic, so...?

Trust me,He aint a techie! (They got SLR's apart from SNCO's & WRAF who got Smudgers & us Armourers who got pistols.)
Besides,he aint handsome enough! :p

Bloody good point, it's well known that us Armourers are f*cking handsome b*stards....modest too

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
ViroBono said:
sniper_bob said:
The plot thickens... is this the same Dr Alun Jones who endorsed Eagle's book? If so, he doesn't seem terribly reliable.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1254322002

I can confirm that it is not the same Dr Jones, as I have met the one in the newspaper story above.

Andy's mate is a different Alun Jones, scion of the Grimsby, Cleethorpes and District Clinic for Traumatised Ex-Servicemen - I sh*t you not:

It's grim oop north

He ran Ty Gwyn, a treatment centre apparently for PTSD sufferers, though its reputation is not the same as, shall we say, Combat Stress...

Note that Ty Gwyn's superbly professional website is at http://www.dafydd.co.uk/

Isn't Dafydd 'the only gay in the village'?

Isn't the medal ribbon from that site the same as the Bender Banner ?

What sort of PTSD does he treat ?
Prostate Tampering Screecher Disease ?

spiffy

War Hero
There's no middle ground with ty gwyn. You either think it's sh*te or it's the best thing since sliced bread. Either way I think the walting w*nker should attend for a couple of weeks.

Has it been discovered that he has never been in the military? If not then the post on Amazon was a bit out of order.

He could still be an ex crab gate guard or pan basher, just not with the moustached men

minister_doh_nut said:
Has it been discovered that he has never been in the military? If not then the post on Amazon was a bit out of order.

He could still be an ex crab gate guard or pan basher, just not with the moustached men

Oh, Mr Dongola, have we a twinge of conscience showing?

Anyway, "Mr GSM" has lost credibility. FFS, I have a Bronze LifeSaving Medal and several Gold shooting medals. That doesn't make me "Blue_Sophist, GB, SB*, BB***, GM*******, SM*****, BM*** and numerous large tankards".

spiffy

War Hero
minister_doh_nut said:

The review says "does not have the military record he proclaims" I'd guess thats true enough.

added: I was the guilty b*stard at a District Courts Martial and got an award there so can I be Spiffy DCM ?

added some more: Name's been on a couple of 252's as well so can I be Spiffy DCM & 252 ?

blue_sophist said:

What do you think? :D

We've got enough dirt on this tool without making it up..... thats what got him in the plop plop.

minister_doh_nut said:
blue_sophist said:

What do you think? :D
We've got enough dirt on this tool without making it up..... thats what got him in the plop plop.

Good grief, pal ... you've gone moderate!

Concur partly, BTW! G'night!

OK hands up...who beat mine to it?........

*puts hand up*

It was me. I used understatement to slip past the Amazonian defences.

And

Fair point, but he says he's a number of things he isn't. That means his military record, even if he was in the military, is not the same as the one he proclaims. Hence the statement stands. I didn't say he was never in the forces, only that he wasn't what he claims he is.

abominable_pirate said:
I didn't say he was never in the forces,

Oh.......

Quote on Amazon

The Author was never in the Military

Maybe the magic keyboard ferres wrote it :D :D

I don't care what he says about his record, any one who writes in that horrid blue text font deserves to have his fecking head caved in with GS shovel.

There is never a Green Jacket (73rd Rifles or what ever they are now) around when you need one.

Latest Threads