Minister warns of ‘inbred’ Muslims

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by armchair_jihad, Feb 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In full

another hidden cost?
  2. why don't you just f*ck off?
  3. Its not me squire its a Govt. Minister doing his best for race relations.
  4. It's not the story: It's your "hidden cost" b*llocks.
  5. The answer's simple. Make marriages to 1st cousins illegal.

It would also alleviate some of the housing shortages in Cornwall, Devon, East Anglia and Wales. ;)
  6. ....and NE Scotland too.
  7. Um, it's not b*llocks, it's true and fairly well known. The idea behind immigration is to boost the economy, and having immigrants who're already a drain on the economy pop home, marry their cousins then bring them back here is hardly helping the cause.

So yeah, I'd say banning marriage to first cousins would be good. Hard to see why anyone would object?
  8. Its a powerful argument for inter-racial breeding A_J.
    I've long been an advocate of the "melting pot" school of eugenics, ie: the more you mix up your genes, the better the result. Of course a lot of people will be unable to differentiate the "society" from the "science" and will assume that I'm a proponent of Nazi Frankensteinism, in fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

9. That might explain why I'm such a mong. But I'm not monging on the NHS, which is the point.
  10. Never seen my cousins then???? :wink:
  11. I didn't say you couldn't roger your cousins. I just said you couldn't marry 'em.
  12. In that case Bert, if you haven't yet settled down and started breeding, cast your net a little wider, and pick a mate of a different race. The jury is still out regarding the intellectual advantage, but people of mixed racial parentage do display superior physical traits.
  13. Mission already accomplished.

Though I still lie awake at night wondering exactly why girls of my own race would have nothing to do with me. My chat up lines were RGJ SOPs and everything - what could possibly have gone wrong?
  14. That's why I'm breeding with my west african secretaries.....please god let the small winker thing end.....