MINIMI GOOD, LSW NOT SO GOOD

Yeah on a collectors license (can't fire it) If semi only could be on either a standard licence or Military style semi dependent on what size mag it has.
Are handguns? As I have job offers from NZ and USA, apart from those in the Middle East.

Are handguns? As I have job offers from NZ and USA, apart from those in the Middle East.
Quick soldiers five:
A Category, Standard licence for any firearm over 762mm in length, Semi's restricted to 15rd mag capacity for rimfire and 7rds for centre fire.
B Category, Pistol, must belong to registered club and attend a minimum amount of shoot annually to maintain endorsement. Possibly registered too
C Category, Collector's (fire arms can't be fired) also used for those with historical or hand me down firearms
D Category, Dealer, to import and commercial sales
E Category, Military style semi auto, any semi over A category mag size and/or freestanding pistol grip. Also require a reason i.e. Service rifle, sport shooter or Occupation i.e. pest control. All E cat firearms are registered.

Each level has different levels of security for storage, i.e. type of safes etc and the level of checks and referees.

Quick soldiers five:
A Category, Standard licence for any firearm over 762mm in length, Semi's restricted to 15rd mag capacity for rimfire and 7rds for centre fire.
B Category, Pistol, must belong to registered club and attend a minimum amount of shoot annually to maintain endorsement. Possibly registered too
C Category, Collector's (fire arms can't be fired) also used for those with historical or hand me down firearms
D Category, Dealer, to import and commercial sales
E Category, Military style semi auto, any semi over A category mag size and/or freestanding pistol grip. Also require a reason i.e. Service rifle, sport shooter or Occupation i.e. pest control. All E cat firearms are registered.

Each level has different levels of security for storage, i.e. type of safes etc and the level of checks and referees.
Cheers mate

ugly

LE
I have a Kiwi mate who shoots, I used to get jealous when he posted videos, now I just enjoy them!

D

Deleted 20555

The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) has selected the FN Herstal Para Minimi to meet a requirement for a 5.56mm light machine gun...
30-May-2003

This means that a fire team will have:

1 x L85A2

1 x L85A2 with 40mm under-barrel grenade launcher

1 x L86A2

1 x Minimi

It does appear that the nearly £90,000,000 we are spending on upgrading the A1s still hasn't convinced the relevant people that they are still up to the standard!

But at least it means there will be a lot of firepower available............
That isn't a lot of firepower and at 800m it is no firepower.

Just watching Forces TV.
He is doing a program on the evolution of pistols.
It is well researched, well presented, and very funny.

Hoorah !
He was deceptively good. His humour and mock chauvinism often hid the fact that he was a damn good teacher/presenter - you learned lots without realising because he had you chuckling so much.

RIP, Gunny.

He was pretty entertaining in his presenting style. When he wore the scope of the .338 semi, he didn't edit it out like post would at it was posted as is.