MINIMI GOOD, LSW NOT SO GOOD

Yeah on a collectors license (can't fire it) If semi only could be on either a standard licence or Military style semi dependent on what size mag it has.
Are handguns? As I have job offers from NZ and USA, apart from those in the Middle East.

Are handguns? As I have job offers from NZ and USA, apart from those in the Middle East.
Quick soldiers five:
A Category, Standard licence for any firearm over 762mm in length, Semi's restricted to 15rd mag capacity for rimfire and 7rds for centre fire.
B Category, Pistol, must belong to registered club and attend a minimum amount of shoot annually to maintain endorsement. Possibly registered too
C Category, Collector's (fire arms can't be fired) also used for those with historical or hand me down firearms
D Category, Dealer, to import and commercial sales
E Category, Military style semi auto, any semi over A category mag size and/or freestanding pistol grip. Also require a reason i.e. Service rifle, sport shooter or Occupation i.e. pest control. All E cat firearms are registered.

Each level has different levels of security for storage, i.e. type of safes etc and the level of checks and referees.

Quick soldiers five:
A Category, Standard licence for any firearm over 762mm in length, Semi's restricted to 15rd mag capacity for rimfire and 7rds for centre fire.
B Category, Pistol, must belong to registered club and attend a minimum amount of shoot annually to maintain endorsement. Possibly registered too
C Category, Collector's (fire arms can't be fired) also used for those with historical or hand me down firearms
D Category, Dealer, to import and commercial sales
E Category, Military style semi auto, any semi over A category mag size and/or freestanding pistol grip. Also require a reason i.e. Service rifle, sport shooter or Occupation i.e. pest control. All E cat firearms are registered.

Each level has different levels of security for storage, i.e. type of safes etc and the level of checks and referees.
Cheers mate

ugly

LE
I have a Kiwi mate who shoots, I used to get jealous when he posted videos, now I just enjoy them!

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) has selected the FN Herstal Para Minimi to meet a requirement for a 5.56mm light machine gun...
30-May-2003

This means that a fire team will have:

1 x L85A2

1 x L85A2 with 40mm under-barrel grenade launcher

1 x L86A2

1 x Minimi

It does appear that the nearly £90,000,000 we are spending on upgrading the A1s still hasn't convinced the relevant people that they are still up to the standard!

But at least it means there will be a lot of firepower available............
That isn't a lot of firepower and at 800m it is no firepower.