Mini Tornado hits North London Street!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mad_Moriarty, Dec 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A mini Tornado has hit a Street in North West London!.

Serious damage has been caused to houses & vehicles.

No link yet.

Live on Sky News...

2. I felt the tail end of it in Woolwich..... I was on the Khazi when all manner of hell broke loose.

3. Didn't realise the RAF flew mini Tornados? Is the pilot alright?

4. The pilot is shaken but fine, having ejected only seconds before.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Only this would make top story on the Beeb and Sky... watching on the monitors at work and TBH about 6 houses look damaged and thats it.. FFS just because it is in Landan. I am waiting with baited breath for the "it was like the Blitz" from the street's scary old person!!!

6. Is that your pathetic attempt to write London into what a Cockney would write it!!!! :roll:

LAS say 6 people injured, one seriously.

7. No that was my attempt to write Mockney - as it was in North West Landan :yawnstretch:

8. Maybe it's part of a hither to unannounced urban renewal scheme?

9. At the going rate of Wembley, this will cost around £10 Billion to sort out!

10. To few a's. Any Londoner knows it's Laaaaandan you kant. :D

Wouldn't have even been reported if it touched down sarf of the river.

11. Rumour has it it was the local TSG's xmas bash :)

12. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Well, it wouldn't have mattered and anyway, how could anyone have told if it had done any damage? :D

Actually, I was about 1.5 km away when it hit and it made a hell of a noise, not that I had a clue what was going on...

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

need donations of BBQ gazebos, cases of sunny D and Players No6. Aldi are sending in emergency aid.
    Must have caused all of £3.50 worth of Damage. Its Kensal Rise and even I know what a sh1thole that is!

14. A bit of a draught blows up in effin' London and the whole world gets to know about it. SHUT UP! The other day, I got out of my car and was forced to grab with both hands for the nearest lamppost. The breeze was a tad stronger than normal - my feet left the ground and I was clutching on at right angles to the lamppost at one point. Anyway, it abated after 2 hours, at which point I dusted myself down, proceeding onwards to return my library books. Whingeing southerners don't know they're born.