Mini Tornado hits North London Street!!

I felt the tail end of it in Woolwich..... I was on the Khazi when all manner of hell broke loose.

Didn't realise the RAF flew mini Tornados? Is the pilot alright?

Only this would make top story on the Beeb and Sky... watching on the monitors at work and TBH about 6 houses look damaged and thats it.. FFS just because it is in Landan. I am waiting with baited breath for the "it was like the Blitz" from the street's scary old person!!!

Wija72 said:
Only this would make top story on the Beeb and Sky... watching on the monitors at work and TBH about 6 houses look damaged and thats it.. FFS just because it is in Landan. I am waiting with baited breath for the "it was like the Blitz" from the street's scary old person!!!
Is that your pathetic attempt to write London into what a Cockney would write it!!!! :roll:

LAS say 6 people injured, one seriously.

Mad_Moriarty said:
Wija72 said:
Is that your pathetic attempt to write London into what a Cockney would write it!!!! :crying:

LAS say 6 people injured, one seriously.
No that was my attempt to write Mockney - as it was in North West Landan :yawnstretch:

Maybe it's part of a hither to unannounced urban renewal scheme?

To few a's. Any Londoner knows it's Laaaaandan you kant. :D

Wouldn't have even been reported if it touched down sarf of the river.

cpunk

LE
PartTimePongo said:
Wouldn't have even been reported if it touched down sarf of the river.
Well, it wouldn't have mattered and anyway, how could anyone have told if it had done any damage? :D

Actually, I was about 1.5 km away when it hit and it made a hell of a noise, not that I had a clue what was going on...

ugly

LE
need donations of BBQ gazebos, cases of sunny D and Players No6. Aldi are sending in emergency aid.
Must have caused all of £3.50 worth of Damage. Its Kensal Rise and even I know what a sh1thole that is!

A bit of a draught blows up in effin' London and the whole world gets to know about it. SHUT UP! The other day, I got out of my car and was forced to grab with both hands for the nearest lamppost. The breeze was a tad stronger than normal - my feet left the ground and I was clutching on at right angles to the lamppost at one point. Anyway, it abated after 2 hours, at which point I dusted myself down, proceeding onwards to return my library books. Whingeing southerners don't know they're born.