Mini Roll

#1
It's a slow old day on the range but I have definitely earned my pennies today. I just ate a whole mini roll in one go without chewing!!

Yuppity Yup. Feeling very pleased with myself.

Anyone wanna top that?! Huh huh huh...?

And go!
 
#2
blonde_grenade said:
It's a slow old day on the range but I have definitely earned my pennies today. I just ate a whole mini roll in one go without chewing!!

Yuppity Yup. Feeling very pleased with myself.

Anyone wanna top that?! Huh huh huh...?

And go!
How about eating 2 at the same time without chewing?
 
#4
Anyone knowing the Heimlich manoeuvre, please step away from the thread.
 
#5
mistersoft said:
Anyone knowing the Heimlich manoeuvre, please step away from the thread.
Was eating whole jam doughnuts with 'er in doors, was very funny when she got the first one stuck in her throat. :donut:

Very hard to swallow when you're laughing your tits off at her slowley going blue on the kitchen floor
 
#7
Tried two in one go but started coughing. Chocolate fookin everywhere now. Sigh.
 
#10
vvaannmmaann said:
I assume you practiced on smaller brown objects before progressing to this level?
Yeah I practised on one and then tried to step it up to two :roll:

:twisted:
 
#12
Combat_Baby said:
HOW DARE YOU WASTE CHOCOLATE!!!! :x

Lick it up!!!!! :D
I tried but most of it went over the keyboard and now I have a nick in my tongue. Stupid game this.... who started it anyway :twisted:
 
#13
blonde_grenade said:
Combat_Baby said:
HOW DARE YOU WASTE CHOCOLATE!!!! :x

Lick it up!!!!! :D
I tried but most of it went over the keyboard and now I have a nick in my tongue. Stupid game this.... who started it anyway :twisted:
Keyboard :?: You said you were on the range :?:
 
#15
@ Blonde Grenade. Put 6 dry Jacobs Cream Crackers in your mouth and tell us how long you can keep them there before you swallow them. You are not allowed any water !!

In your own time carry on.
 
#16
Only because 'slow old day in the office' sounds so dull....
 
#17
I knew a guy who would make "shite balls" out of dog s hit. He would wrap them in the cellophane from a NAAFI sandwich,and then insert them into his mouth,the bigger the better. One time,one of them burst. He said it stung his mouth.

If you did that on the ranges,then I would be impressed.
 
#18
Killaloe said:
@ Blonde Grenade. Put 6 dry Jacobs Cream Crackers in your mouth and tell us how long you can keep them there before you swallow them. You are not allowed any water !!

In your own time carry on.
I'm on it... just popping to the NAAFI...
 
#19
Rudie said:
I knew a guy who would make "shite balls" out of dog s hit. He would wrap them in the cellophane from a NAAFI sandwich,and then insert them into his mouth,the bigger the better. One time,one of them burst. He said it stung his mouth.

If you did that on the ranges,then I would be impressed.
There's always somebody who raises the tone. :roll:

:wink:
 

Latest Threads

Top