Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine detecting rat gets a medal

lert

LE
Nothing new in rats getting medals....
Army_(British_Army)_General_Sir_Nicholas_Carter_(US_Army_photo_180514-A-IW468-223).jpg

Nuger muncihitty or whatever on the telly box, in her 'ready to be offended' voice.
"how do you know it's a male?" hurumph
Pause.
Because they refer to it as he.
She's a moron.
And has the characteristics of a slinky.

Nuger muncihitty or whatever on the telly box, in her 'ready to be offended' voice.
Pause.
She's a moron.

If only the response had been "we've seen his willy"

O Zangado

War Hero
Pause.
She's a moron.

Let me help oor Nagger here by identifying her on her behalf as a monumental pain in the rectum and worthy of a stern ignoring. I am, of course, assuming that Nagger is female from birth on Earth and not a botched result of some Petrie dish experiment in a galaxy many, many light years away, which is how she/it/whatever appears.

OZ

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I feel for Bravo Bravo - it can't be easy knowing you've been out-blinged by an African Pouched Rat.

Slime

LE
There was an interesting feature on this rat, and this medal award on TalkRadio yesterday.

A representative from the PDSA mentioned that pigeons and horses have also received the same award.
She also mentioned that a cat called Simon had received the award after the battle of the Yangtze River. Ironically Simon won the award for killing rats that tried to plunder the ships food store.

I doubt that Simon would have stood much chance against Magawa.

There was an interesting feature on this rat, and this medal award on TalkRadio yesterday.

A representative from the PDSA mentioned that pigeons and horses have also received the same award.
She also mentioned that a cat called Simon had received the award after the battle of the Yangtze River. Ironically Simon won the award for killing rats that tried to plunder the ships food store.

Mentioned on the cats thread several times;
AB Seacat Simon DM BCM RN, also recipient of the Naval GSM with clasp inscribed 'Yangtze'.
>> Simon (cat) - Wikipedia

It's so unfair. Charley saved hundreds, if not thousands, of children's lives, saved them from sexual predators and only got a half-eaten fish for his efforts.