Mindless drivel

You know that sponges grow at the bottom of the ocean? That kills me. Have you any idea how much deeper the oceans would be if that didn't happen?

Okay guys, if I can interrupt you from swigging champagne, sha gging and counting dosh for 2 minutes, can anyone tell me why we have the aviation forecast on BFBS?? Sorry to intrude!!

Cos no-one listens to RTL ;D

Quite honestly dont know,haven`t been in Germany for a good long while,however when I was there last (late 80s)we spent most of the time in the field,one squadron or another,and we didnt have fax machines or computers in the CPs but we always had a radio(ghetto blaster not clansmen,although we did have them as well!)so it was a handy way to get Met daily.

Dont know if this was the sole reason,maybe someone else can shed more light.

Flyingrockdj

War Hero
Dead right, we carry on with it so that any senior officers still allowed rides in helicopters can argue the toss with aircraft commanders before a task as it said it was ok on the forecast.......plus the Met office like it and it does no one any harm......might still be of use a few weeks of the year as well.

Four legged animals see an object before them and lift their front legs to cross it - how do they always automatically know when to lift their rear legs???????

Two nuns in a bath, one says "Wheres the soap?" the other says "Yes,doesn`t it"!

Why is a 'level crossing' called a level crossing when it's the bumpyest bit of the road?  ???

Can someone please rescue Sumo664 - he's lost and confused, wandering about on the Infantry Board...he needs a nice cup of Ovaltine and a cuddle, I think.

G_b, sumo seems to be doing fine on his own. In fact, it appears to be fair odds, 1 x AAC against the whole of the infantry. Balances out the IQ some what. 8) ;D

As long as you wipe your muddy feet before you climb into my shiny flying machine, I have to shag 30 girlies in the back later on you know!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Krettin The NAAFI Bar 20
Fog_of_War Gunners 41
PartTimePongo The NAAFI Bar 1