Mindless drivel

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Onya_Backbitch, Feb 5, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats an occaisional table the rest of the time? ;D

2. Who Investigates the monopolies commission

3. You know that sponges grow at the bottom of the ocean? That kills me. Have you any idea how much deeper the oceans would be if that didn't happen?

4. Okay guys, if I can interrupt you from swigging champagne, sha gging and counting dosh for 2 minutes, can anyone tell me why we have the aviation forecast on BFBS?? Sorry to intrude!!

5. Cos no-one listens to RTL ;D

Quite honestly dont know,haven`t been in Germany for a good long while,however when I was there last (late 80s)we spent most of the time in the field,one squadron or another,and we didnt have fax machines or computers in the CPs but we always had a radio(ghetto blaster not clansmen,although we did have them as well!)so it was a handy way to get Met daily.

Dont know if this was the sole reason,maybe someone else can shed more light.

6. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Dead right, we carry on with it so that any senior officers still allowed rides in helicopters can argue the toss with aircraft commanders before a task as it said it was ok on the forecast.......plus the Met office like it and it does no one any harm......might still be of use a few weeks of the year as well.

7. Thanks

8. ;D What an apt title for an AAC board  ;D

9. Hey Philosopher Bat!  Nice to see you out and about again  :)

10. Four legged animals see an object before them and lift their front legs to cross it - how do they always automatically know when to lift their rear legs???????

11. Two nuns in a bath, one says "Wheres the soap?" the other says "Yes,doesn`t it"!

12. Two nuns going down a cobbled street on bikes,

One says "I've never come this way before" ;D

13. Why is a 'level crossing' called a level crossing when it's the bumpyest bit of the road?  ???

14. Can someone please rescue Sumo664 - he's lost and confused, wandering about on the Infantry Board...he needs a nice cup of Ovaltine and a cuddle, I think.

15. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Who the hell put a S in    LISP?