Mind yer fingers...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PE4rocks, Jan 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought a little gutter-press-alike linkage might help to pass the time. If you're bored.

Q. “Please state the name of any Royal Naval Officer and Army Officer Court Martialled in the last 10 years. Please state name, ranks, offence and outcome of the Court Martial.”

A. Linky
  2. Ouch, hope it was worth it for some pics ffs 8O

Edit: Quite a few cases of kiddy observation on there actually
  3. I think my favorite one is "Four charges of scandalous conduct unbecoming the character of an officer contrary to section 64 of the Army Act 1955."

Anyone want to own up to/shed light on the above?
  4. Swap officers for ORs and the whole page looks like about 1 year of my unit's offences!
  5. I'd love the background on some of those, especially the "sandalous conduct" ones.
  6. As we're in t'NAAFI, I was considering a FOI request for any crrelation between female offences and certain 'regular occurances', as it were...(1)

(1) As if confirmation was needed :twisted:
  7. There but for the grace of God......
  8. I wouldn't mind going a few rounds with the Wren Officers if they llok like the one in Wet Blobby (I think)'s avatar!
  9. A good question would be "in the last ten years how many officers (broken down by male and female) have received major sanctions (loss of seniority, etc) for failing the service test vis-a-vis conducting sexual relations with a WO, NCO or private soldier. How many officers of both sexes have served in the last 10 years" and we could work out the percentages ourselves...
  10. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Negligently performing a duty contrary to section 29a(b) of the Army Act 1955.

Not Guilty

£1000 fine & reprimand WTF
  11. You are Mr. Blobby and I claim 5 quid.
  12. :clap: :salut:
  13. I spotted that and then realised that was his plea.
  14. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

So it seems the navy likes scrapping and the army likes fiddling the books and kiddie p0rn.
  15. Business as usual...