• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mind yer fingers...

I thought a little gutter-press-alike linkage might help to pass the time. If you're bored.

Q. “Please state the name of any Royal Naval Officer and Army Officer Court Martialled in the last 10 years. Please state name, ranks, offence and outcome of the Court Martial.”

A. Linky

Mr_Deputy said:
Quite interesting that. Of note to me:
1. Lady Sailors like a fight don't they??
2. About 3/4k fine and serious bollocking for using a vehicle without permission - prob seemed a good idea at time
3. Last one - serious under-age sexual charges - nasty one
Ouch, hope it was worth it for some pics ffs 8O

Edit: Quite a few cases of kiddy observation on there actually

I think my favorite one is "Four charges of scandalous conduct unbecoming the character of an officer contrary to section 64 of the Army Act 1955."

Anyone want to own up to/shed light on the above?

Mr_Deputy said:
2. About 3/4k fine and serious bollocking for using a vehicle without permission - prob seemed a good idea at time
As we're in t'NAAFI, I was considering a FOI request for any crrelation between female offences and certain 'regular occurances', as it were...(1)

(1) As if confirmation was needed :twisted:

A good question would be "in the last ten years how many officers (broken down by male and female) have received major sanctions (loss of seniority, etc) for failing the service test vis-a-vis conducting sexual relations with a WO, NCO or private soldier. How many officers of both sexes have served in the last 10 years" and we could work out the percentages ourselves...

Mr_Deputy said:
PE4rocks said:
Mr_Deputy said:
As we're in t'NAAFI, I was considering a FOI request for any crrelation between female offences and certain 'regular occurances', as it were...(1)

(1) As if confirmation was needed :twisted:
I think it would be a timely and worthy Health & Safety investigation. I vote it be titled : "Moons, Tides and Miniguns - a study on suitability of access to armaments."
You are Mr. Blobby and I claim 5 quid.

Latest Threads