Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by caubeen, Apr 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you could somehow read the mind of just one person, who would it be?

And why?
  2. Bush, just to see if there's anything in there!
  3. you.

to see what on earth compells you to start bone threads.
  4. Robbie Williams i want to know once and for all if he's gay like everyone keeps telling me.........

He is so not....
  5. Ah there is one but that'd be telling, plus I'm female I can already do it :D
  6. Next Saturday's lottery teller....nuff said!
  7. I knew you was going to ask that question
  8. Easy one My WIFE would make life so much simpler!!!
  9. And how could I possibly disappoint you?? 8) :roll: :wink:
  10. Are we twins Caubeen because we must be on the same wave lenght as I knew that would be your response mate. Just to warn you when you go to your local next dont ask the busty bar maid to show you her puppies because I know its going to go pear shape. :twisted: lol
  11. are we missing something here :wink: care to fill us in??
  12. Much as I hate to disoblige, it's a physical impossibilty at my loc, my dear old thing.

13. Twins???????????!!!!!!!!!!

You've been reading the ancestral history of the caubeens, methinks.

All diligently written in poitin ink on dried potato-skins, an' preserved in the ancient Abbey of The Holy an' Forlorn Hope, West Clare.

Or else that Oul' Wan that acted as midwife to my Sainted Mother, the late 33rd Lady Caubeen, failed to keep her trap shut. Bad cess to her!

Concepta, me lost wee sisterrr!!!

Have an impossibly large Bushmills!
  14. Ok admit I didn't know you was going to say that, I was only in it for your inheritance so admit we have never met and are not twins. Damn got to go and prey on another and got to keep off the red wine.
  15. what are they on? but then if i could read minds i would know wouldn`t i ?