Mincing

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by cannon fodder, Jun 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For the RMP who gave my arse a good buggering outside Vimmy barracks on Saturday night: I have lost my phone, so I am unable to get in touch with you. I hope you use this site! I will be waiting behind the bins again Monday night at 20.30. Bring some KY, fuckin hurt last time with just spit.

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Sounds nice - want to expand on your last? What were you up to? :D

3. I was minding my own business, throwing out some rubbish when mr cherry berry grabbed me and informed me I was a very naughty boy. He then poo stabbed me until I was red raw saw!

4. And this shite is in current affairs for what reason?

5. Because it happened recently I think.

6. Do you thing someone left their connection open and someone is playing a prank perhaps

7. I went for a shit recently. Doesn't warrant a post in CA does it?

8. No. You need to take your faggot arse down to a tree pulping machine and throw the rest of your mincing body into it.

9. As long as it wasn't outside VIMY Barracks in Catterick thats okay :roll:

10. Whos the mod here at the moment?

11. Out buggering poofs at Vimy Bks it would appear.

12. The only closet I'll be jumping out of is yours. I'll be armed with a gay beating hammer.

14. Aw bless, is the raging mincer getting fed up that no one is taking his illness in jest?

The thread will be binned as soon as the grown ups appear so stop blubbing you big pansy.

Luckily God dealt you a shite card, get over it.

15. Blessed with pushing mens genitals up your ricker? Of course you would say that.

I'll bet you wished you were born normal dont you?