Mince Pies????

Londo

LE
Wait until you encounter a scotched egg. One of my mates, from Glasgow emigrated to the US he constantly moans that in his neck of the woods they've never heard of Scotched eggs, and would likely burn him for suggesting such an arrangement of Egg.
If your mate has access to sausage meat . Hard boil some small sized eggs , cover in about quarter inch sausage meat , roll in breadcrumbs and deep fry . Far , far better tasting than shop bought .

Heat them up in the micro, lather with cream and get it down you.
Max 30s for one, then wait 2min before eating - "mince" boils while pastry stays cool.

Wait until you encounter a scotched egg. One of my mates, from Glasgow emigrated to the US he constantly moans that in his neck of the woods they've never heard of Scotched eggs, and would likely burn him for suggesting such an arrangement of Egg.
Scotch Egg invented/created by Fortnum & Mason for Georgian/Victorian picnics

They're tastier than Pork Pies imo

D

Deleted 24582

err nobody ever got pished on mince pies.....

What age do kids drink in Texas ?

Aged 13 we regularly be round my mates house on a dinner-

who would refuse a large Tia Maria & Coke if you had to face double math in the afternoon ?
The days of letting the new age youngsters sip at home are over. Attitudes to underage drinking have changed considerably. To many retards, have done to much stupid stuff to let boys be boys and girls be girls.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Max 30s for one, then wait 2min before eating - "mince" boils while pastry stays cool.
Sound advice, having fallen victim on more than one occasion to my Nanna's jam tarts fresh from the oven !

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
err nobody ever got pished on mince pies.....

What age do kids drink in Texas ?

Aged 13 we regularly be round my mates house on a dinner-

who would refuse a large Tia Maria & Coke if you had to face double math in the afternoon ?
Legal drinking age is 21 in Texarrse. They may not drink, but they know their way around herbal cigarettes and mummy's medicine cabinet.

D

Deleted 24582

Legal drinking age is 21 in Texarrse. They may not drink, but they know their way around herbal cigarettes and mummy's medicine cabinet.
Weed is getting to be more socially acceptable than alcohol.

In the UK yes, out here not quite......

I am trying, we do tend to venture out and try new things from foreign lands as a millennial. Granted I don't see how you can lay claim to Barbecue, Pop Tarts, Steak at least properly done, or hard shell tacos.
Why would we want to?

ugly

LE
I did see some of those. They looked kinda neat, but the wife would MDK me if the children got their hands on them.
It’s flavour only as the baking burns off the alcohol content quickly

Dear lord, mince pies are bad enough without adding diabetes as well.
In my defence I am Jockenese, therefore I crave beige food - ultra sweet * or deep fried is merely a bonus!

* You Merrycans should look for / try Scottish tablet..... you can hear your teeth rot as you eat it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smeg-head The Book Club 4
adouglasmhor The NAAFI Bar 22
Grouchy Cookery 15

Latest Threads