• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mince meat Nairac

From cemeteryone on U75
"Oh i think that if you actually knew your stuff about Mince meat Nairac...you would actually find that he was on secondment to those fools from Hereford......"
U75

Yet again Mike Slocombe the owner of U75 is allowing self admitted members of PIRA to laugh about the murders of squaddies and in general letting his forums support terrorist groups.

For my part i shall be sending emails to some/all the following companies asking did they realise that M Slocombe who has done work for them allows such views to be aired on his forums.

Leading Edge
urban75
British Council/BBC
Zoggle.com (NYC)
RhythmicEdge
Oddschecker.com
barrettclark.com
TFiFriday, XFM radio
Capital Radio
Calaba, Virgin Radio
I Have Moved, NCR
Teletubbies
Frank Foundation
thesite.org (YouthNet)
Clickmusic
Snickers

If you go here

HERE

just click on the company you want to email and you should be able to find an email addy ....have fun

How do u get into the chat...I want to get banned.....I wasn't too much into wreaking the Ultimate Force thing as it was just walts and kids, but anything with supports terrorists needs to be fuckedd with.

Let us know how to get there and I will fuckk em all

Latest Threads