Milosovic dead?

Breaking news on BBC website that Belgrade Radio B-92 reporting Slobodan Milosevic has died in the Hague. Cannot post link due to being computer Biff. Has anyone else heard this news?

Good way to save a few pennies.
Can think of a few others who should follow suit.
Damm my squaddie mentality.

Reported on Sky Radio (Holland) half an hour ago. Scheveningen is a nice seaside resort, hope the fcuker didn't have a room with a view. Still RIH, Rot in Hell.

They must be doing a two for the price of one funeral deal in the Hague, first Babic now Milosevic.

If you'll excuse me, I'll be off crying myself a river.

Very understandable reactions.

Another point of view is that justice has been denied.

I don't think I can really be accused of pro-Milosevic bias. My name featured in the prosecution evidence.

hackle said:
Very understandable reactions.

Another point of view is that justice has been denied.

Not really, he has gone to a higher court, the best bit is, the penalty is much more severe.
Burn until Hell freezes over.

This was a very timely expiry, saves the taxpayers a fortune, sure I read somewhere it was costing in the region of 1 million a day for the trial.

Babic and now Milosevic: good things truly do come to those who wait.

I agree with hackle, though - those who survived his rule and the relatives of those who died as a result of his policies have been deprived of their days in court. They'll no doubt feel cheated that he met a natural death and didn't suffer any of the indignity and terror that his de facto victims did.