Mills gets 24 Mill

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by devexwarrior, Mar 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmm, the greedy bint wanted £125m

2. Now there are two people who realy deserved each other

3. Now she has her money, tell her to hop it

4. What a result for her I bet she celebrates by getting legless.

5. I just heard her on the radio saying that her child won't be able to travel 1st class on planes anymore...

Seriously, is that really an issue for some people?

6. Did she say why?

7. It is if your a headline grabbing, greedy, self-serving,egotistical media-whore..................................apparently.

8. I am at a loss to see how a mere £24M means that she needs to economise on the travel front?

She's not going to win many hearts and minds with statements like that. 8O Mind you she does have an advantage when it comes to putting her foot in her mouth. :D

9. With over 20 grand coming in a week from the interest alone (@ 5%) then she isn't going to have to do without much in life, is she?

It's not as though there's much demand for one legged whores, so I suspect she probably needs as much as she can get her hands on.

10. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

The INTEREST on 24 million will give her an income of over 100,000 a year. If she can't manage first class travel on that money, I'll help her to budget - for a mere 10 percent.

How much of the 24m is for her, and how much for the child? Does she have a mortgage? Has her pension been robbed by Robert Maxwell / Equitable Life / latest City Scandals? Is she incapable of working to 'top up' her 'meagure' income? How much of it will she 'shelter' from paying her fair share of taxes?

Honestly, if that's all the greedy little madam has to worry about, she's got nothing to worry about.

Grr. She's a disgrace to divorced WORKING mothers.

11. I think you'll find the interest (at 5%) on 24million squid works out at 1.2 MILLION pounds a year.

Given that she only wears one of them at a time, I reckon that will keep anyone in Jimmy Choos for quite some time, let alone the occasional first class holiday

12. Truer words never spoken, mate. Paul McCartney is a pompous hot air bag - almost as bad as Bono.

13. Vegetarian tart...If she had eaten a few steaks and chops and that she would have easily battered the talentless Scouse eejit into giving her all his money just to go away...

14. Errr... she does like to suck on a bit of meat... well, allegedly of course for the sake of propriety.