Millipede to marry

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunoficarus, Mar 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ooooooo, I wonder if he will be paintballing? The potential for inflicting pain is tremendous ;)
  2. I assume he's going to be inviting us for the stag do?
  3. Aide - "Quick Ed, Marry the girlfriend before all the gay rumours start!"

Millipede - "But William Vague is married and they still started rumours about him"

Aide - :roll:
  4. Do you take this woman to love and to cherish until all political advantage has been gained?

I do

5. Ouch!!!!!!
  6. Will the other Milliband brother be attending seeing as younger brother fucked him over for the Labour leadership?
  7. Apparently yes, I think POTUS has been snubbed once again though.
  8. he could always do the bride to be the night before as a revenge **** :-D
  9. Have you seen her?
  10. Man up FFS - its revenge, not lurve!
  11. Somewhat ironically, it was the delectible Susannah Read who broke the news on Aunty Beeb this morning.
  12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Ed Miliband to marry partner Justine Thornton - but no best man - Telegraph

"I feel incredibly privileged to be marrying someone so beautiful and who is such a special person,” he said.

Yet again I feel I must call his judgement into question. She's certainly special in that she does not feel the need to batter him to death for spouting never ending crap with his ultra-annoying voice, but "beautiful"......
  13. But she will have been studying Mrs Blair's career path and know which side her bread is buttered. It would appear she's already made quite a bit of headway with her rather handy connections.
  14. Come on, be fair, maybe she's not Jessica Alba or even Liz Taylor in her prime, but she doesn't exactly crack mirrors.