Millions Die as a Result of the Blair-Bush Reich

http://www.johnpilger.com/page.asp?partid=433

In a cover piece for the New Statesman, John Pilger evokes the memory of Germans 'looking from the side' at Bergen-Belsen to describe the challenge facing us in the West as the Bush/Blair 'long war' becomes 'perhaps the greatest crisis of modern times'.
The Bush administration, in secret connivance with Blair, has spent four years preparing for “Operation Iranian Freedom”. Forty-five cruise missiles are primed to strike. According to Russia’s leading strategic thinker General Leonid Ivashov: “Nuclear facilities will be secondary targets... at least 20 such facilities need to be destroyed. Combat nuclear weapons may be used. This will result in the radioactive contamination of all the Iranian territory, and beyond.”
In addition, apparently Britain is in the Premier League of abusing human rights and backing terrorism. We are a nation responsible for holocausts that outdo the Nazis and are planning death and nuclear destruction in the Middle East. And, the largest indictment of all: the Great British public are watching from the sidelines, pretending its's not happening as the Germans did in Bergen-Belsen!

Harsh reality we refuse to stomach? Are the links to these supposed crimes tenuous? Are these Left-Wing rantings that don't stand up to scrutiny?

Will Blair be brought to account as suggested?
the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, to which Britain is a signatory, said that Blair could one day face war-crimes charges.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well it's kind of true isn't it? Apart from the citizens sitting on the sidelines of course. We have become aware that we have been lied to, and Parliament hasn't yet had a mysterious fire or anything.

He's absolutely right about Bliar and we do all sincerely hope that he winds up in the Hague.

Biped said:
Well it's kind of true isn't it? Apart from the citizens sitting on the sidelines of course. We have become aware that we have been lied to, and Parliament hasn't yet had a mysterious fire or anything.

He's absolutely right about Bliar and we do all sincerely hope that he winds up in the Hague.
I don't. If he ends up there then I'm moving.

Again.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
mistersoft said:
Biped said:

I don't. If he ends up there then I'm moving.

Again.
Really? Why?

Edited to add: Doh, of course!!

Pilger wasent he congratualting the serbs for shooting down a hundred nato jets ?Man has a few good ideas but buried in hyperbole and bull.
If the government was as evil as he says they are wouldnt he be lying in a shallow grave ? Which looking at david shayler would be located near a pie shop .

Latest Threads