Millions Die as a Result of the Blair-Bush Reich

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gun_Empty, Apr 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

In addition, apparently Britain is in the Premier League of abusing human rights and backing terrorism. We are a nation responsible for holocausts that outdo the Nazis and are planning death and nuclear destruction in the Middle East. And, the largest indictment of all: the Great British public are watching from the sidelines, pretending its's not happening as the Germans did in Bergen-Belsen!

Harsh reality we refuse to stomach? Are the links to these supposed crimes tenuous? Are these Left-Wing rantings that don't stand up to scrutiny?

Will Blair be brought to account as suggested?
  2. Pilger really needs to get a re-prescription on the happy pills.
  3. Pilger, it's one of those names that makes my brain shut down and stop reading I'm afraid.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well it's kind of true isn't it? Apart from the citizens sitting on the sidelines of course. We have become aware that we have been lied to, and Parliament hasn't yet had a mysterious fire or anything.

He's absolutely right about Bliar and we do all sincerely hope that he winds up in the Hague.
  5. I don't. If he ends up there then I'm moving.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Really? Why?

Edited to add: Doh, of course!!
  7. I agree he should end up in the Hague but please let me move first.

I'm not sharing a country with him again.
  8. Pilger wasent he congratualting the serbs for shooting down a hundred nato jets ?Man has a few good ideas but buried in hyperbole and bull.
    If the government was as evil as he says they are wouldnt he be lying in a shallow grave ? Which looking at david shayler would be located near a pie shop .
  9. Pilger is a prat - ignore the tw@t and he might go away. General Leonid Avashov is an independent, right-minded person whose personal and public qualities are beyond reproach.

Barking fecking mad!