Millionaires Weekend - Tonight I will mostly be buying....

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Or how to waste your bounty.

OK if I really want something I can probably afford to go and buy it but there is a luxury with the bounty that I can buy something I want but don't really need. So lets hear how some of you may be wasting your bounties...

My wish list includes:

Zummo 660 motorcycle GPS

iPhone

Heine Gerrike jacket

I will also be pouring a significant amount down my neck at Twickers.

BuggerAll said:

OK if I really want something I can probably afford to go and buy it but there is a luxury with the bounty that I can buy something I want but don't really need. So lets hear how some of you may be wasting your bounties...

My wish list includes:

Zummo 660 motorcycle GPS

iPhone

Heine Gerrike jacket

I suspect many of us will be doing that regardless if they qualified for their bounties or not!

I want to spend it as part payment for a Trike......but Mr Mastercard may well get it all.

Countrylad said:
BuggerAll said:

My wish list includes:

Zummo 660 motorcycle GPS

iPhone

Heine Gerrike jacket

I suspect many of us will be doing that regardless if they qualified for their bounties or not!
I for one will be

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
SHRECK_666 said:
Would love to have mine to spend..!!! 30th April 2009..15:21 and Mr Natwest Online says not had mine...!
Try again after midnight.

S

swampmonster

New Awning for my caravan.....getting too old for sex in a Tent.... :)

and Beer with the rest....

New Plasma jobber, 47inch. A deal going in curry's according to her indoors.

A good p!ss up sat night with the missus and a fine meal, then off to see a band.

fancied a new bike but fcuk it, the one I've got will do till annual camp, if I've still got a second income that is.....

Bravo_Bravo said:
£1490 on booze, curry and slappers; will waste the rest.
So you not getting the same as the rest of us?

I'll be buying - Family holiday, motorcycle trailer & bits for the Wii

Most of it going on the remaining balance of my summer holiday.
With civi redundancy a possibility, being part of 2 (NC) Signal Brigade also, might hang on to a bit of it just in case, as opposed to spunking the lot as I usually do.