Millies, Defence News and Di the scutter

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#1
I'm sure most people have seen this years efforts of the Scum pretending they are actually on our side, and bunging a few awards about again.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...s/2773882/The-Sun-Millies-roll-of-honour.html

However when I had a peek on the DII homepage where the event was also covered, I was amused (i'm often easily amused) to read this:

Their Royal Highnesses The Princes William and Henry of Wales were guests of honour at the event, organised by The Sun newspaper in close association with the Ministry of Defence, and held at the Imperial War Museum, London, on Tuesday 15 December 2009.
Who the fuck is Prince Henry? Did Di manage to push another one out without anyone noticing?
 
#2
Fugly said:
I'm sure most people have seen this years efforts of the Scum pretending they are actually on our side, and bunging a few awards about again.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...s/2773882/The-Sun-Millies-roll-of-honour.html

However when I had a peek on the DII homepage where the event was also covered, I was amused (i'm often easily amused) to read this:

Their Royal Highnesses The Princes William and Henry of Wales were guests of honour at the event, organised by The Sun newspaper in close association with the Ministry of Defence, and held at the Imperial War Museum, London, on Tuesday 15 December 2009.
Who the fuck is Prince Henry? Did Di manage to push another one out without anyone noticing?
WAH shield Up


Eeeeee's Enery the ninth he is, he is!

Its his name!

WAH shield off
 
#3
Prince Henry of Wales (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984), known as Prince Harry,[2] is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the late Diana, Princess of Wales, and grandson of Queen Elizabeth II. As such, he is third in the line of succession to the thrones of 16 independent states, though he is resident in and most directly involved with the United Kingdom, the oldest realm

Copied from Wiki.
 
#4
I might be being thick but isn't Harry's real name Henry, the same way as Wills is actually called William?

Edited to curse being beaten due to my slow typing post boozy lunch.
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#6
broken_man said:
I might be being thick but isn't Harry's real name Henry, the same way as Wills is actually called William?

Edited to curse being beaten due to my slow typing post boozy lunch.
You are not as thick as you think.

But Fugly is thicker than Angelina Jolies lips.....
 
#8
Alsacien said:
broken_man said:
I might be being thick but isn't Harry's real name Henry, the same way as Wills is actually called William?

Edited to curse being beaten due to my slow typing post boozy lunch.
You are not as thick as you think.

But Fugly is thicker than Angelina Jolies lips.....
Oh, Fugly was being serious then?
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#11
jagman said:
Alsacien said:
broken_man said:
I might be being thick but isn't Harry's real name Henry, the same way as Wills is actually called William?

Edited to curse being beaten due to my slow typing post boozy lunch.
You are not as thick as you think.

But Fugly is thicker than Angelina Jolies lips.....
Oh, Fugly was being serious then?
Reckon so.

I wonder if he realises Henry is actually the grandson of a Corfu born guy called Philippos whose mother has an M & S cake named after her.
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#13
To be honest, I couldn't tell you the full and proper names of any of the Royals without resorting to Google, and I bet most people are in the same boat. I'd never seen him referred to as "Prince Henry" before, so genuinely thought that they'd made a big typo.

Like I said, every day's a school day.


And yes, Blazing Saddles ;)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top