Millies, Defence News and Di the scutter

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Fugly, Dec 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I'm sure most people have seen this years efforts of the Scum pretending they are actually on our side, and bunging a few awards about again.

However when I had a peek on the DII homepage where the event was also covered, I was amused (i'm often easily amused) to read this:

Who the fuck is Prince Henry? Did Di manage to push another one out without anyone noticing?
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

WAH shield Up

Eeeeee's Enery the ninth he is, he is!

Its his name!

WAH shield off
  3. Prince Henry of Wales (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984), known as Prince Harry,[2] is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the late Diana, Princess of Wales, and grandson of Queen Elizabeth II. As such, he is third in the line of succession to the thrones of 16 independent states, though he is resident in and most directly involved with the United Kingdom, the oldest realm

Copied from Wiki.
  4. I might be being thick but isn't Harry's real name Henry, the same way as Wills is actually called William?

Edited to curse being beaten due to my slow typing post boozy lunch.
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Well, raise my rent. Every day's a school day.
  6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You are not as thick as you think.

But Fugly is thicker than Angelina Jolies lips.....
  7. So not Prince Harry of Wales then?

Oh Fug,you are a fool!
  8. Oh, Fugly was being serious then?
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Just to divert everyone from my Terry Fuckwit moment, name the film :D
  10. Blazing Saddles I believe?

Can we get back to your fukwit moment now? :D
  11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Reckon so.

I wonder if he realises Henry is actually the grandson of a Corfu born guy called Philippos whose mother has an M & S cake named after her.
  12. blazing saddles
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

To be honest, I couldn't tell you the full and proper names of any of the Royals without resorting to Google, and I bet most people are in the same boat. I'd never seen him referred to as "Prince Henry" before, so genuinely thought that they'd made a big typo.

Like I said, every day's a school day.

And yes, Blazing Saddles ;)