Milliband On the Bleedin' Obvious

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tremaine, Dec 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Miliband: Too little done to integrate UK society

"We made mistakes on Immigration" , "Too little" has been done to integrate people who have settled in British society, Ed "One Nation" Miliband has said. Fast Eddie also said ""But at the same time we know there is anxiety about immigration and what it means for our culture. The answer is not to sweep it under the carpet."

And from CMD: "Labour presided over a disastrous immigration policy which caused a total and utter meltdown and mess". Has Fast Eddie spent the last few years in a coma, which could explain a slightly slow brain and his bleedin' cheek?
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

until they fess up to manipulating the population by importing labour voting immigrants by the million nobody will take him seriously.
    • Like Like x 9
  3. Translation:

We've sucessfully and permanently altered the demographics of the UK to repace the former union memberships so we don't care now.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Grumblegrunt

when 4 million illegal scots immigrants come flooding over the border in 2014 which way do you think they will vote?
  5. ....and what is this bollocks they keep spouting about " we need more immigrants".

How can we possibly need more immigrants with 2.something million people out of work.
    Don't tell me there are anywhere near that amount of jobs waiting to be filled.

William Hill are offering 10/1 on UKIP getting 2 or more seats at the next General Election.
    I am having some of that.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. New Labour knew exactly what they were doing and they knew the consequences: 'Rubbing the Tories' noses in it.' ****ing ********* the lot of them. Wait until the rest of Romania and the Bulgarians pitch up. What a joyous moment for multiculture and diversity that will be. The UK fifty years down the line will be a very strange land indeed. So thanks for that Ed and Ed.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. A wealthy, jewish, tax- avoiding Pole.

What ****ing National Anthem does he stand up for?
  8. Jarrod will be along shortly to explain how this all originated from Thatcher.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Grumblegrunt

if he isn't too busy cottaging down the side of arthur scargills gaff.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I never thought I'd say this, but I've actually found someone I would trust LESS than tony.

At least gordon could be relied upon to fcuk everything touched, looked upon or even thought about beyond all redemption.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. The pair of them were the instigation of the ' get rich quick without giving a flying **** about the rest of the country' mentality.....shame on them, total shame ....
  12. Since we are now an ethnic minority in London, can I now form the White, English born Londoner's Support Group? We would campaign for English signs in eastern european shops, and free translators for talking with those who have English as a second language, Yanks, Aussies, Geordies, etc.

We would also seek out racial discrimination against an oppressed minority. I'm willing to head it, as a community leader, for a modest stipend funded by central government; £200,000 would be about right.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Presumably it's also in the interests of some businesses to have a supply of cheap, pliant labour? It is always argued that what is good for business is good for the country- ie, us proles- too. But it seems to disproportionately favour those at the top of the tree; witness the stretching ratio between the wages of the highest and lowest.

The swelling numbers are causing creaks in the infrastructure for which sufficient money can never be found, while dividends and profit margins (including in erstwhile nationalised businesses) continue to rise. The recent kind gesture by Starbucks is acknowledgement that this is starting to piss people off.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Right, Chef. I'll get on to the English translations for public offices and surgeries, should make a few bob.
  15. In my council borough 16.1 percent of the inhabitants are Non- British born......scary as as a scary thing.....