Milk is racist, and cows are raped victims.

The whole 'milk is racist' was set up as a joke by posters at 4chan. It's based on the fact that white people don't suffer lactose intolerance as much as others.

The set up was therefore white people are superior because they can drink milk. This was then used in memes across the internet and the usual idiots on the left thought it was serious and ran with it. In effect it was a successful trolling exercise. However, paradoxically, white supremacists started to actually use it, the most famous of which was a group of them drinking milk with their shirts off at Shia Labeouf's art project at New York City’s Museum of the Moving Image.

There is a whole anti-PETA tie in with regards to anti-veganism in the 'milk meme' too, which is why I suspect PETA have written that article.

There have been others such as the suggestion that the OK hand symbol is a symbol of white supremacism. Again this was picked up upon by lefty idiots in the US. It was then more openly used to troll liberals and 'trigger' them as a joke. Unfortunately, such is the stupidity of the herd, the media and many organisations and their desperate need to appear politically correct, some people (coast guard, 4 policemen) in the US have been suspended from their jobs for displaying it.

4chan pranks are fairly notorious. From the benign such as 'Rick Rolling' and making Kim Jong Un Time Magazine's person of the year, to making fake Apple iPhone adverts showing how the new iPhone was waterproof or could be charged in the microwave with predictable results, to the #cutforbeiber (Justin Beiber) hashtag that resulted in impressionable teens cutting and mutilating themselves.

The whole 'milk is racist' was set up as a joke by posters at 4chan. It's based on the fact that white people don't suffer lactose intolerance as much as others.

The set up was therefore white people are superior because they can drink milk. This was then used in memes across the internet and the usual idiots on the left thought it was serious and ran with it. In effect it was a successful trolling exercise. However, paradoxically, white supremacists started to actually use it, the most famous of which was a group of them drinking milk with their shirts off at Shia Labeouf's art project at New York City’s Museum of the Moving Image.

There is a whole anti-PETA tie in with regards to anti-veganism in the 'milk meme' too, which is why I suspect PETA have written that article.

There have been others such as the suggestion that the OK hand symbol is a symbol of white supremacism. Again this was picked up upon by lefty idiots in the US. It was then more openly used to troll liberals and 'trigger' them as a joke. Unfortunately, such is the stupidity of the herd, the media and many organisations and their desperate need to appear politically correct, some people (coast guard, 4 policemen) in the US have been suspended from their jobs for displaying it.

4chan pranks are fairly notorious. From the benign such as 'Rick Rolling' and making Kim Jong Un Time Magazine's person of the year, to making fake Apple iPhone adverts showing how the new iPhone was waterproof or could be charged in the microwave with predictable results, to the #cutforbeiber (Justin Beiber) hashtag that resulted in impressionable teens cutting and mutilating themselves.
Bottom line: The herd needs culling.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Even worse when it turns out that plod knew about it in advance: Mink fur farm raid sanctioned by police
Now that follow up I didn’t know. Pretty disgraceful work by Dibble. I understand the need to protect deep undercover officers and protect their bona fides with the animal terrorists but how far would that require them to go?

Would senior plod allow them to take part in the murder of a researcher who experimented on animals? Where do you draw the line?

The original raid is reported here: 'Bring in hounds' call as some mink head home

It seems some of the little buggers hated captivity so much they came back to the mink farm for food. Those that didn’t slaughtered all the water mammals, wildfowl etc and threatened the already endangered population of water voles.

There is an owl sanctuary nearby and I always wondered why the animal terrorists didn’t try to free the owls and raptors. They are clearly oppressed animals being raped for the benefit of humans (despite the fact that they can fly and can presumably bugger off whenever they want).

I also wondered how the owls would know there was an owl sanctuary there given that they probably can’t read the road signs pointing to it. Maybe that’s just me.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
There is an owl sanctuary nearby and I always wondered why the animal terrorists didn’t try to free the owls and raptors. They are clearly oppressed animals being raped for the benefit of humans
Strangely they don't pitch up at zoos and national parks to release big cats either.

Now that follow up I didn’t know. Pretty disgraceful work by Dibble. I understand the need to protect deep undercover officers and protect their bona fides with the animal terrorists but how far would that require them to go?

Would senior plod allow them to take part in the murder of a researcher who experimented on animals? Where do you draw the line?

The original raid is reported here: 'Bring in hounds' call as some mink head home

It seems some of the little buggers hated captivity so much they came back to the mink farm for food. Those that didn’t slaughtered all the water mammals, wildfowl etc and threatened the already endangered population of water voles.

There is an owl sanctuary nearby and I always wondered why the animal terrorists didn’t try to free the owls and raptors. They are clearly oppressed animals being raped for the benefit of humans (despite the fact that they can fly and can presumably bugger off whenever they want).

I also wondered how the owls would know there was an owl sanctuary there given that they probably can’t read the road signs pointing to it. Maybe that’s just me.
Well, there's also the fact that being hit in the face by a pissed off owl will fucking hurt. Those talons aren't for show.

Just put up some owl houses and they'll move in.

Owl house.jpg

There were half a dozen put up in the trees around the stables. Owls moved in and the rat and mouse population took a hit. Put the cats out of a job. I'm guessing that if they know there's food to be had they'll hang around.

Just put up some owl houses and they'll move in.

View attachment 358670

There were half a dozen put up in the trees around the stables. Owls moved in and the rat and mouse population took a hit. Put the cats out of a job. I'm guessing that if they know there's food to be had they'll hang around.
Owl Scabs! Flying up from Mexico to take away an honest American cat's livelihood! :thumbdown: :threaten:

Black kitten and pumpkins.jpg
Blackie wit squrrel carcass - Redux.jpg