Milk is racist, and cows are raped victims.

Didnt these PETA morons try to disrupt a fishing match in the midlands a few years ago, one with quite a large amount of money going into the winners back pocket.

IIRC, the anglers quickly turned nasty at the PETA morons, the match was called off due to said morons taking a fully clothed swimming session in the river courtesy of the irate fishermen.
And interesting angle.

I'm sorry to disagree with you but bee slavery is a very serious issue with no real way to solve the problem.

You can pay bees as much money as you want to produce honey, but they are so used to being slaves they just leave the money at the bottom of the hive and never spend it ;)
Wrong! The bees are not slaves, they are proud independent creatures. If it weren't for humans smashing apart their homes and stealing their food then we wouldn't have the honey in the first place.

It is no exaggeration to say bees are continuing an inspirational stand of non-violent resistance, much as Gandhi preached, and beehives are worse than any Nazi ghetto. You apiarist bastard!

Edit - in fact, now that I think about it there are a number of parallels between honey production and Nazis. Jews had to wear a yellow star on their clothes and bees have yellow stripes. Concentration camp victims wore striped pyjamas and bees have stripes on their bodies. Bees are transported en masse around the country to pollinate farmers' crops, eerily similar to how the Nazis transported their victims crammed into trains to forced labour camps. Finally, huge numbers of bees are dying, just like the Holocaust. Anyone eating honey is a Nazi and supports bee genocide ;)

It is no exaggeration to say bees are continuing an inspirational stand of non-violent resistance, much as Gandhi preached, and beehives are worse than any Nazi ghetto. You apiarist bastard!
What do you mean non-violent resistance? Have you ever been stung by them? Those are some mean mean fuckers!

Wrong! The bees are not slaves, they are proud independent creatures. If it weren't for humans smashing apart their homes and stealing their food then we wouldn't have the honey in the first place.

Edit - in fact, now that I think about it there are a number of parallels between honey production and Nazis. Jews had to wear a yellow star on their clothes and bees have yellow stripes. Concentration camp victims wore striped pyjamas and bees have stripes on their bodies. Bees are transported en masse around the country to pollinate farmers' crops, eerily similar to how the Nazis transported their victims crammed into trains to forced labour camps. Finally, huge numbers of bees are dying, just like the Holocaust. Anyone eating honey is a Nazi and supports bee genocide ;)
But hunny is so yummy!

What do you mean non-violent resistance? Have you ever been stung by them? Those are some mean mean *******!
Bees? Once or twice, usually when someone near me has had the hysterical screaming fit and started flapping like an epileptic at a rave. Same with wasps, unless you irritate the little fuzzy buggers they won't do anything more than try and drown themselves in your beer.

Good rant, but I had already said the bees can be paid, it's just that they never spend the money you give them, sorry but that's fact.

Just think how often you have seen bees or wasps in a cake shop, but you've never seen them buy a cake have you !

I'm looking for a new job, anyone care that the cow rapist isn't using bovine sperm?

anyone?

PETA are a bunch of bat$h1t hypocritical cnuts. A few years back they were caught taking dogs (family pets) from peoples gardens claiming they were strays and then euthanizing them as soon as they got them back to the dog pound.

The law in most States over here says an animal must be held for seven days to see if it will be claimed. We have many thousands of animal shelters here with a no kill policy, Those PETA cnuts kill thousands of animals every year.

I fcuking hate the cnuts.
So no longer on your Christmas card list?

I will never forget one sunny afternoon relaxing at a mates house in the garden with a few beers. There were a few Bumblebees about so I picked up the pump up weed killer/watering can.

Put some water in it and whilst the police helicopter circled overhead telling us to lookout for another missing child I used the water dispenser to practice my hip shots on Bumblebees.

It triggered one of my mates who proclaimed "leave Bumblebees alone they are OK they are" quite aggressively.

It seems it was fine to feed mice to piranhas but dont fcuk with bee's.

Milk is racist? Must remember to drink more then.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
PETA are dangerous cranks, who would rather harm people and their livelihoods than save animals. Social misfits and deranged cunts. That is all.

It gets worse, the local beekeepers here go around gassing them.