Milk is racist, and cows are raped victims.

A few years ago, those fcuking peta idiots decided to liberate a barn full of minks in the middle of January (this is Canada). Guess what? Farm raised minks don’t do that well in the wild, let alone in bellow zero temps when they’ve been in a climate controlled environment since birth. The OPP figured within a few days every last one was dead, there were 100’s.......
I've had to have dealings with them during my working life, I came to the conclusion they know next to fcuk all, if anything at all, about animals or their habitat. These idiots are a bigger threat to animals than anything else I can think of.

The Department of Natural Resources Officers and US Forestry Game Wardens I have spoken to in the past detest these people. IMHO they should have their charity status revoked be made to pack up and not be allowed to reform under any other name.

I've had to have dealings with them during my working life, I came to the conclusion they know next to fcuk all, if anything at all, about animals or their habitat. These idiots are a bigger threat to animals than anything else I can think of.

The Department of Natural Resources Officers and US Forestry Game Wardens I have spoken to in the past detest these people. IMHO they should have their charity status revoked be made to pack up and not be allowed to reform under any other name.
They are just another breed of terrorist.....

8222ed6465c07e018eecca90a6201140ac3ac327e21588ce38d62baf7b517c4d.jpg

Why would they steal pets? Are they attempting to reintroduce wild toy poodles to the ecosystem?
PETA is opposed to keeping pets. As an example of their thoughts a clip from their US website:

"This selfish desire to possess animals and receive love from them causes immeasurable suffering, which results from manipulating their breeding, selling or giving them away casually, and depriving them of the opportunity to engage in their natural behavior. They are restricted to human homes, where they must obey commands and can only eat, drink, and even urinate when humans allow them to.

Because domesticated animals retain many of their basic instincts and drives but are not able to survive on their own in the wild, dogs, cats, or birds, whose strongest desire is to be free, must be confined to houses, yards, or cages for their own safety."

That is the main reason that PETA "shelters" are quick-kill rather than no-kill

Because domesticated animals retain many of their basic instincts and drives but are not able to survive on their own in the wild, dogs, cats, or birds, whose strongest desire is to be free, must be confined to houses, yards, or cages for their own safety."
Doing all right without your"help", cnuts. Catch me if you can. Cnuts. Hey, did I mention that I think you PETA clowns are all a bunch of cnuts? :? Cnuts.

Blackie wit squrrel carcass - Redux.jpg

PETA are a bunch of bat$h1t hypocritical cnuts. A few years back they were caught taking dogs (family pets) from peoples gardens claiming they were strays and then euthanizing them as soon as they got them back to the dog pound.

The law in most States over here says an animal must be held for seven days to see if it will be claimed. We have many thousands of animal shelters here with a no kill policy, Those PETA cnuts kill thousands of animals every year.

I fcuking hate the cnuts.
And shoving the dead dogs into other businesses' dumpsters to dispose of them.

They seem to be having quite an effect on arrse. :mrgreen:

Let's hope they don't own the outrage bus that's just been fired up...
On my part it isn't outrage, I just don't like the self important no nothing ignorant cnuts.

PETA is opposed to keeping pets. As an example of their thoughts a clip from their US website:

"This selfish desire to possess animals and receive love from them causes immeasurable suffering, which results from manipulating their breeding, selling or giving them away casually, and depriving them of the opportunity to engage in their natural behavior. They are restricted to human homes, where they must obey commands and can only eat, drink, and even urinate when humans allow them to.

That is the main reason that PETA "shelters" are quick-kill rather than no-kill
David, there is just so much wrong with all that I don't know where to begin mate.

I came from a small farm background and these people have me so lost for polite words that I dare not give my true opinions. How many of them could get up at 430 every day to ensure their beasts welfare or shovel multiple barrowloads of sharn every morning before breakfast every day of the bloody year?
IMO they are not fit to wipe my or any other dairyman's bloody boots.
Herrumph wanders of to kick the bull for being a rapist

Incidentally I was only half joking when I said I joined up it was for a rest and a lie in on a morning

Looking at the article cited in the first post. It says that drinking milk is a symbol of white supremacy.

Does anyone know if Black Lives Matter activists drink chocolate milk??

Just wondering.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Looking at the article cited in the first post. It says that drinking milk is a symbol of white supremacy.

Does anyone know if Black Lives Matter activists drink chocolate milk??

Just wondering.
More probable that it'd be coconut milk!

Didnt these PETA morons try to disrupt a fishing match in the midlands a few years ago, one with quite a large amount of money going into the winners back pocket.

IIRC, the anglers quickly turned nasty at the PETA morons, the match was called off due to said morons taking a fully clothed swimming session in the river courtesy of the irate fishermen.