Milk is racist, and cows are raped victims.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm beginning to think that PETA was dreamed up by Terry Pratchett as a modern example of Discworld on Class A's.

What a strange world PETA lives in. I couldn't face being that virtuous.

there is an udder way....

drink cows blood...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Good muti, makes you strong.
PETA can't yet object to us drinking it as that'd be racist - it would send them into a flat spin.

PETA are a bunch of bat$h1t hypocritical cnuts. A few years back they were caught taking dogs (family pets) from peoples gardens claiming they were strays and then euthanizing them as soon as they got them back to the dog pound.

The law in most States over here says an animal must be held for seven days to see if it will be claimed. We have many thousands of animal shelters here with a no kill policy, Those PETA cnuts kill thousands of animals every year.

I fcuking hate the cnuts.

PETA are a bunch of bat$h1t hypocritical cnuts. A few years back they were caught taking dogs (family pets) from peoples gardens claiming they were strays and then euthanizing them as soon as they got them back to the dog pound.

The law in most States over here says an animal must be held for seven days to see if it will be claimed. We have many thousands of animal shelters here with a no kill policy, Those PETA cnuts kill thousands of animals every year.

I fcuking hate the cnuts.
Why would they steal pets? Are they attempting to reintroduce wild toy poodles to the ecosystem?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Why would they steal pets? Are they attempting to reintroduce wild toy poodles to the ecosystem?
One group of dog they were actively going after were pit bulls. PETA President, Ingrid Newkirk had a hard on against pit bulls and wanted them added to the list of Breed Specific Legislation. She ordered her minions to go out and take pit bulls and to destroy them. It wasn't just pit bulls either they were taking illegally

There is a link to a story about it I read last year, I'll see if I can find it again.

One group of dog they were actively going after were pit bulls. PETA President, Ingrid Newkirk had a hard on against pit bulls and wanted them added to the list of Breed Specific Legislation. She ordered her minions to go out and take pit bulls and to destroy them. It wasn't just pit bulls either they were taking illegally

There is a link to a story about it I read last year, I'll see if I can find it again.
A few years ago, those fcuking peta idiots decided to liberate a barn full of minks in the middle of January (this is Canada). Guess what? Farm raised minks don’t do that well in the wild, let alone in bellow zero temps when they’ve been in a climate controlled environment since birth. The OPP figured within a few days every last one was dead, there were 100’s.......