• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Military Writers Club

Does anyone know if a Military Writer Club existis? on the internet?

I want to write and submit some fiction or non-fiction about my own and my friendss experiences and would love some one to write to. I want to write short stories up to 5,000 words maximum or poems or jokes. I also wan somewhere i can read early material on it and comment. Preferably somewhere that will keep the site regularly updated and that I can bookmark.

please Help

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hmm. I feel a circus may be a tad forward? How about a string quartet? Three old farts and a big bird with black hair. Not immediately attractive but then you notice she is sawing away at a huge fiddle thing that is gripped between her athletic thighs?

Can we have a forum about birds with athletic thighs?

Latest Threads