Military Writers Club

Does anyone know if a Military Writer Club existis? on the internet?

I want to write and submit some fiction or non-fiction about my own and my friendss experiences and would love some one to write to. I want to write short stories up to 5,000 words maximum or poems or jokes. I also wan somewhere i can read early material on it and comment. Preferably somewhere that will keep the site regularly updated and that I can bookmark.

please Help

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a forum about bee keeping?

I think a forum about imperial measurements would have a lot of mileage.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think a forum about imperial measurements would have a lot of mileage.
OK, a forum about bee keeping but where all the measurements of bees were done in inches? And feet. And miles.

We shall require many bees.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK, a forum about bee keeping but where all the measurements of bees were done in inches? And feet. And miles.

We shall require many bees.
You're really buzzin' tonight TID! :)

We will require a wooden construction of a temporary nature to keep them in i presume?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dunno. Wonderful things are being done with plastic I hear. Perhaps we could have a plastic bee home forum?

I'd love an outlet to discuss my tupperware to-doings!

We will require a wooden construction of a temporary nature to keep them in i presume?
Not if we train them to stay where we tell them. Some kind of , bee measuring formation flying circus perchance.

What about wasps as well - hornet walts. They shoul be kept in jars, metric jars.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hmm. I feel a circus may be a tad forward? How about a string quartet? Three old farts and a big bird with black hair. Not immediately attractive but then you notice she is sawing away at a huge fiddle thing that is gripped between her athletic thighs?

Can we have a forum about birds with athletic thighs?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Here you go for this month's edition. It includes a section on house hunting by honey bees

What about a black bird with big hair? Beeyonce perhaps?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer