Military Watches - article

The brand name on the dial is Komandirskie and the branding still exists - search

Vostok Komandirskie on Amazon

Yours says 17 Jewel and Made in USSR. I can't make out the script on the back from the pictures.

Not to be confused with Vostok Europe who are Lithuanian

You can still get similar watches . Centre bottom is on I got in Moscow about 15 years ago. I wear it often and it keeps good time though the strap is not great quality but I’ve been too lazy to change it. Everyday watch is the Steinhart Sub lookalike and work is either of the two Casio at either end of the bottom row.View attachment 483079
The Casio bottom right is what I have. I keeps excellent time, matching my gps exactly, so that’s why I use it. I bet you’re filled with confidence now, knowing CAS is co-ordinated with a fifteen quid Casio.

You can still get similar watches . Centre bottom is on I got in Moscow about 15 years ago. I wear it often and it keeps good time though the strap is not great quality but I’ve been too lazy to change it. Everyday watch is the Steinhart Sub lookalike and work is either of the two Casio at either end of the bottom row.View attachment 483079
Bottom right is a great beater watch, I'm wearing one now. What's silver one, second across from top right?

I like how you keep some in Zulu, and others in Alpha!

Latest Threads