Military Videos

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by imservingmycountry, Nov 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Frank. I am curious about the "Why running from the police is not a good idea video." Whats it about?

2. Also I quite like the idea of the "Race car races fighter jet" video. What happens in that one then?

3. Well all I can say is watch them!!!!! :D

4. right ok. I will.

Any videos demonstrating methods for pickling onions or winter vegetables?

5. Do you have any 'other' videos, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

6. Sorry no, hehe all military type videos

7. What is "Arctic Mission Video" about then? You wouldn't think they would bother with a mission at the north pole would you. Funny place to build a little church. Are the eskimos Christian already?

8. Are these vidoes legal? Do you own the copyright? Can they be viewed outside the contiguous US by minors?

9. I have seen 'Artic Mission' - It is a documentary on the build up to the ARRSE crawl in Edinburgh.

10. yes you can view

11. So I can view, but they are illegal and you don't hold the copyright?

I just have to be sure as there are stiff penalties for purchasing such items in this part of the world.

Piracy effects us all.

12. thanks.

I picked up a video recently. It was japenese and a bit weird. Some kind of film noir. I was hoping for a bit of quality filth but ended up finding it quite disturbing. There was one bit while this bloke is having sex with two prostitutes and he gets them to strangle him and he dies. Unfortunately the serious nature of the cinematography was ruined by badly dubbed voices. This had the effect of making me laugh at the most innapropriate things. Anybody want a lend?

13. Do you hold the copyright Laird ? Or are you a pirate like 'imservingmycountry'?

14. I don't hold the copyright mate but this is a genuine non-pirate produced by the people who own the copyright for retail sale copy. Video piracy is against the law.