• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Military To Man the Borders

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
It could be a great oppertunity to put the country back on it's feet.
Get some Arrsers to man the desks and we're in.

Only fit birds will be allowed in subject to an intensive strip search.
All passengers arriving from abroad will be dealt with in the usual Arrse way.

Americans will spend hours being reminded that they lost in Vietnam and will be deperate to jump back on the plane home.
Eastern Europeans will be barred as we have enough on benifits already thank you.
Germans and French will be taunted until they cry and go home - the rest of Europe don't count anyway.
Argentinians will be reminded by our Airborne element they are a bunch of dago, wop, spick, hat losers.
Celebrities will be led round the back and either shot through the head or buried alive.
Civies will be told to **** off and die.

The only people safe to come into the country will be fellow Arrses and her Majesty.

The day will end in a mass brawl as someone calls some one else a Border Walt.

It could be a great oppertunity to put the country back on it's feet.
Get some Arrsers to man the desks and we're in.

Only fit birds will be allowed in subject to an intensive strip search.
All passengers arriving from abroad will be dealt with in the usual Arrse way.

Americans will spend hours being reminded that they lost in Vietnam and will be deperate to jump back on the plane home.
Eastern Europeans will be barred as we have enough on benifits already thank you.
Germans and French will be taunted until they cry and go home - the rest of Europe don't count anyway.
Argentinians will be reminded by our Airborne element they are a bunch of dago, wop, spick, hat losers.
Celebrities will be led round the back and either shot through the head or buried alive.
Civies will be told to **** off and die.

The only people safe to come into the country will be fellow Arrses and her Majesty.

The day will end in a mass brawl as someone calls some one else a Border Walt.
Sounds a hoot. I might fly in on Wednesday just for the hell of it.

Strikes: Military Being Prepared To Man UK Borders As Passengers Warned Over Huge Heathrow Queues | Politics | Sky News

So everytime the government wants to change people's T&C's including pensions and rights said people go on a lawful strike Cameron orders in the very people his Government is also sacking by the thousands.....Disobey a Direct Order, If I was still in your ****ing right....
You´re right of course,they should use the Boy Scouts and St John´s Ambulance but what real alternative is there?

The whole 'the army will cope' attitude will grate and continue with this govt.

It is annoying but then I would happily do the borders because they need sorting. The boy may be slightly excessive (a good read mind) but the current situation is a joke !

Strikes: Military Being Prepared To Man UK Borders As Passengers Warned Over Huge Heathrow Queues | Politics | Sky News

So everytime the government wants to change people's T&C's including pensions and rights said people go on a lawful strike Cameron orders in the very people his Government is also sacking by the thousands.....Disobey a Direct Order, If I was still in your ****ing right....
I agree with his decision making here. The only two options are those that can't say no; Her Maj's finest or Old Bill. The fact is the armed forces are the most adaptable government organisation there is. & given that one of the objectives of having an armed forces is to stop jonny foreigner crossing our borders in a hostile act you'd think the bosses would have a contingency for this.

The thing about immigration is that it's governed by the law and not, "Looked a bit dodgy to me, sarge" - although you sometimes have a hard time believing it under the current regime.

Letting the decisions be made by people with no knowledge of the law won't make the borders more secure in the slightest, it'll just open up a 6-lane motorway of appeal while making the UK an even less attractive place for the sort of people we're actually trying damned hard to attract than it already is.

Imagine that you're a senior businessman coming over to take up a new position with your firm's London office; or a world-leading researcher just appointed to one of our universities or research foundations. Then imagine that you're confronted at the Border by someone whose ideas on immigration policy are culled from the pages of the Sun and who doesn't understand that the majority of people coming to the UK actually do contribute in one way or another, even if just with their tourist spending.

I imagine it will be just like Quickthorn, we all thought it would be ally but in reality the senior managers will be doing all the work and we will be taking out rubbish and doing menial stuff.

The thing about immigration is that it's governed by the law and not, "Looked a bit dodgy to me, sarge" - although you sometimes have a hard time believing it under the current regime.

Letting the decisions be made by people with no knowledge of the law won't make the borders more secure in the slightest, it'll just open up a 6-lane motorway of appeal while making the UK an even less attractive place for the sort of people we're actually trying damned hard to attract than it already is.

Imagine that you're a senior businessman coming over to take up a new position with your firm's London office; or a world-leading researcher just appointed to one of our universities or research foundations. Then imagine that you're confronted at the Border by someone whose ideas on immigration policy are culled from the pages of the Sun and who doesn't understand that the majority of people coming to the UK actually do contribute in one way or another, even if just with their tourist spending.
I see your thought process but then I assume your ex rather than still serving. Only because you're being allowed to think. :D

Any op like this would most likely be heavily micro managed to ensure Pte Atkins didn't fill someone in at the immigration desk for not agreeing to go halves on the smuggled fags someone is trying to bring in.

Latest Threads