Military to civilian life - making the best for you and yours

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by TUITDOIT, Jan 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI

As someone who has successfully made the move from military to civilian life, I feel I can honestly say I have a good idea how you are feeling now, the challenges ahead.

If you would like some free tips and tools, check out my website tuitachievements,com

After 23 years in the military, I have enjoyed careers as a Chartered Management Accountant, Business Manager and Professional Coach. I'd like to share my experience and expertise to enable a smooth transition and a future life that you deserve.

Many people find using me as a coach useful in their transition. If you fancy a chat, contact me via my website.

Best Regards

Dave

2. *fetches popcorn*

3. [​IMG]

4. I'll join you - "Finance Officer - Royal Army Pay Corps"

Is that the sound of incoming??

5. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Damn these military types who know their way around the internets!! Another cunning plan to make money foiled!!!

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

wow!

• Like Like x 3
  7. You do make I larf! I was professional in the military and am so in civilian life also. Check out the testimonials of folks who have benefited. They are very happy. Try to keep an open mind.

8. Tell you what - as you are a previous finance officer - if you charge everyone who wants to know when they are getting paid a £1 you'll make a fortune.

BTW do you know when we get.....

9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Which is it? CA or CIMA?

10. I'm intrigued why you need to know that and what benefit it gives you? What difference would it really make if I am Chartered Accountant or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants? How does this take you towards a goal?

I understand you may want to 'check me out' - very wise and totally understandable.

Feel free to check out my testimonials on LikedIn for David Grundy and Tuit Achievements which I hope will bring you more comfort.

I have been open about who I am and what I am offering. It would be good to know who you are, so I know who I am talking to.

I do hope this provides the clarification you are seeking. Happy to discuss if you contact me direct 07894 705293.

Best Regards Dave

11. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Dave, remove your bloody mobile number, ya nob :)

You are obviously new to the site, but Persec old chap

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

12. Leaving aside for a moment your cold calling, which in itself comes under the heading of SPAM.

Dear Dave, me and some of the lads are transiting to a 'bop in Cork next Saturday evening.

Our local taxi company has quoted us €60 for the return journey in a minibus, so my questions are, how much would you charge? And have you got a sixteen seater available?

Thanks.

P.S. I would've used your offer to ask these questions on your website, however, if said website is of the same calibre as your wanky attempt at self publicising, and blatant breaking of site rules, then it's probably not worth my effort.

13. Hi Rod

Appreciate your concern and guidance.

The reality is my business contact details are freely available from many sources so that clients/ enquiries can contact me easily.

However, if I am breaching a rule for the site, my apologies. =|

So, in short, my mission is to let you all know how you can contact me and what I can do to enable a smooth and successful transition to Civvy Street.

Happy for you to point me as an old boy in the right direction:eye:

All the Best

Dave

14. So how much for a sixteen seater then Dave?

I'd like a reply before you get canned.

• Like Like x 1