Military themed ice sculptures for officers / sgts mess func

Following on from previous ice sculptures that i have produced for Help For Heroes events (free of charge) and events at bases such as Tidworth and RAF Lyneham i thought it would be a good idea to highlight the discounts available to those serving and retired. On most ice sculptures and luges (ones that vodka etc can be poured down) we will take 20% off. Charity events have an even bigger reduction or are given free ( as in Help For Heroes).

Anything from a regimental crest, Challenger II, Chinook, SA80 or even full size figure can be carved. Bespoke designs are a speciality and overseas delivery possible - currently working on feasabilty of getting them over to Iraq/Afghanistan

If this topic is in the wrong section please accept my apologies and i will move it.

Attachments

jcarver007 said:
Following on from previous ice sculptures that i have produced for Help For Heroes events (free of charge) and events at bases such as Tidworth and RAF Lyneham i thought it would be a good idea to highlight the discounts available to those serving and retired. On most ice sculptures and luges (ones that vodka etc can be poured down) we will take 20% off. Charity events have an even bigger reduction or are given free ( as in Help For Heroes).

Anything from a regimental crest, Challenger II, Chinook, SA80 or even full size figure can be carved. Bespoke designs are a speciality and overseas delivery possible - currently working on feasabilty of getting them over to Iraq/Afghanistan

If this topic is in the wrong section please accept my apologies and i will move it.

Is that bloke in the first picture you?

If not, has a serving member of HM armed forces gave you permission to use his image on a public forum??

Just curious...........

N_W, wanders off whistling quietly to himself.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
This looks rather good. PEC's take note.

jcarver, although you have stated you have done work for Help for Heroes before, have you informed Admin / appropriate moderators before advertising?

Not a dig, because what you seem to provide looks excellent!

Thanks all for the response. Northern_warrior, you are quite right, no permission was sought for that pic to be used at it was in error. Another pic i should've used also entitled "Hercules" was just the ice luge only. Apologies for error and please feel free to remove.

Waitout, the cost is from £165 on the ice luges/sculptures but most pieces are around £250 - 350. With discount it normally works out £70 less. Certain events get bigger discount or with most Help for Heroes events 100%.

Fugly,your right, i should have checked on this but was not sure which area to post in.

Hopefully be able to post some more pics but some more here.

Attachments