Military Targets vs innocent civilian targets

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tytus_Barnowl, Aug 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

:evil: :evil: The terrorist definition of a "military target" is:
    "Anyone who dons the uniform of the enemy powers" Gerry Adams MP 1986.
    This could be a builder who works on an army base, a fruitierer or butcher who supplies food to garrisons, a driver who takes children of soldiers to school. All theses are examples of the callous disregard that a terrorist holds towards human life.
    When I hear and read of religious leaders referring to "innocent civilian" lives, It makes me wonder what overall message they are trying to get through.
  2. Deleted. Stupid bloody post. Sunday morning and all that.
  3. Jeez Buscuits AB. Chill. This isnt you at all. The evil idiots are only a tiny, tiny proportion of the Muslim community. Target them and them alone. Am I part of some weak underbelly? Are you someone who has suddenly come to believe in the Blair vision? Don't be gulled into reacting in the way the terrorists want you to behave. Garrison towns was for PIRA. These guys want to kill anyone, numbers are the name of the game because they have realised that terror needs everyone to be scared, black, white, whatever, that it might be them next. They have hit as many muslims as non-muslims, they dont care. We need to stick together, the stupid civil war ideas on the other thread just play into their hands.
  4. you keep this up fella i like your style.