Military Tailor - Near Birmingham/Midlands?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Scavenger, Mar 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know of a good military tailor in or near Birmingham? I just need some alterations done to my 2's.

I've found one in Warwick, but it seems they are kaput, and another called Callaghan Tailor in Birmingham city centre who say they do military alterations. Any others or recommendations?

2. 30 sigs near Nuneaton has good one
  3. Any other suggestions??? Please!
  4. msr

msr LE

Who normally does your Regimental tailoring?
  5. I'm not in a conventional unit. I know who our approved "tailors and hatters" are - but they're all miles away. As I only need some alterations, I was hoping someone in a unit local to Birmingham would have some suggestions.

6. the one in warwick is still going its run by bob the tailor he does nearly all the camps
  7. Get a copy of soldier magazine...
  8. theres a tailoress in Lichfield,Whittington Barracks, if thats closer
  9. I had mine tailored by civvy tailor, 2's and 1's she did an excellent job, though it cost a few bob i had them back in a couple of days
  10. Of course, if you'd have bothered coming round the corner and asking me, I might have been abvle to sort it for you. And I call Nelly Y the idiot boy.
  11. There's a good civvy tailor in Halesowen next to the church who have done both my 2s, 1s, suits etc. They seem to pick up quite a few jobs from the TA units in the area.