Military Tailor (London) - Any Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Bad CO, Apr 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I need to get a few items (buttons, badges & medals) sewn onto a blues jacket in fairly short order. Other than the obvious expensive options (Gieves, etc), has anyone got any good recommendations for central London.
  2. Try any of the regimental tailors at Welly Bks or Kashkets if willing to pay.

If you are willing to travel to Woolwich can thouroughly recommend tailoress there for good fast work.
  3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

No problems with paying - also Woolwich is definitely an option. Do you have any numbers for them?
  4. Bad CO,

Kashkets, 8 Stafford Street W1S 4RT 0207 4958429 ask for Russell.

As for Woolwich go through mil operator as I never remember to write it down! She is embedded in QM Dept.
  5. If you fancy a trek out to the wilds of Zone 2 I can recommend Dave Wax on the Hammersmith road;

Dave Wax bespoke tailors
  6. I strongly recommend that you stay away from Kashkets. They are now mainly interested in mass production of kit for Public Duties and more than likely to lose or ruin your kit.
  7. Am there tomorrow, will get the number for you and PM you.. :wink:

Check your PM's Bad CO.. :salut:
  8. Bad CO, can I suggest Redwood & Feller Ltd, 89 Rochester Row, Westminster, London, SW1P 1LJ for tailoring needs in London? They are half right opposite the Monkeys place on Rochester Row. Quaint but quite good.