Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military stands up COVID Support Force

The Defence Secretary announces new measures to put service personnel and Reservists on standby to support public services in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Continue reading...

Bit of activity locally yesterday,I suggested it would probably be centred on here.....
208 LIVERPOOL FIELD HOSPITAL
208 Field Hospital is based at Chavasse House Army Reserve Centre in Liverpool and has centres in Liverpool, Blackpool, Ellesmere Port and Lancaster.

Are you a health care professional, HCA, Student Nurse or Medical Student? Are you reasonably fit and healthy?

Do you want more adventure excitement, money and a better social life while serving your country and doing something really worthwhile?

Then you should be thinking about joining the Reserve Medical Services. We are also recruiting people who would like to train in Secretarial and Office Work, Drivers, Chefs, Vehicle Mechanics and Vehicle Electricians and Combat Medical Technicians.

QRK2

LE
WhatApp commns is going wild at a certain southern infantry Bn(V) of my acquaintance. Loads of CORGIs at all levels but a notable lack of planning, organisation or fact. Looks like Lt-Cols are scenting OBEs.

WhatApp commns is going wild at a certain southern infantry Bn(V) of my acquaintance. Loads of CORGIs at all levels but a notable lack of planning, organisation or fact. Looks like Lt-Cols are scenting OBEs.

well, in the absence of a bloody war....

It’s commendable that the MOD is pitching in, there must be many ways the MOD can help. It can also help itself by not making such howlers as “Major General Charlie Stickland Assistance Chief of the Defence Staff”.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Major General and ACDS ?

Gawd....he was a half colonel when he gave at the Combat Stress Armistice lecture at RUSI on recent tour of Helmand.

Well done that booty.

I'll volunteer (as an old, but able and only slightly gout-inhibited Citizen) to serve on any firing squads required. I have my own trigger finger and can use my left eye for aiming (right being a bit dodgy with retinal issues). I'm happy to serve when profiteering, thieving fraudulent bastards are involved, but won't be available when the politicals are up for it, unless they're Lefties or Righties, the filthy swine; nor when mass graves are being dug, as my back's a bit you-know-what. I hope the old wooden-furnitured SLRs are ready for my use; I know how to use them, by George.
I stand ready for the Call.

Latest Threads