Military planes to land at Newquay Cornwall Airport

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by MoD_RSS, Feb 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. That's nice, do we have many aeroplanes left?
  3. Seriously, has MoD_RSS taken to posting wind-ups now?

"....adjacent to RAF St. Mawgan"...FFS!
  4. Well it is! The runway was flogged to the council!
  5. Yeah, I know...I just thought it ironic in the extreme that the story could be written up in such a way to make it sound like some kind of new whiz deal, when but a few years ago the situation was reversed!
  6. Feck me that nimrod, I saw parked on the hard standing years ago must have been a figment of my imagination.
  7. Nimrod, what's one of them?
  9. No, but don’t worry there wont be anymore wars ever. Wars are loud, shouty, confusing things so CMD and McOaf are/ having being doing us all a favour. So that's nice.
  10. Lol. Funny response tiger stacker and a nice video.
  11. Hurrah for world peace.
  12. I think that the MoD_RSS feed simply serves to show us that the MoD press office is just a random bunch of idiots with little or no useful background just madly spinning pump stories.
  13. I wondered how long it would take after liarbour was out of power that the RAF sneaked their way back in.
  14. If the MOD news site and their RSS feed didn't exist how would the RAF press office release another 'RAF servicemen does the job he's employed to do' story every 24 minutes for the rest of eternity?
  15. Let me get this story straight: The RAF gives away its runways to a company called Cornwall Airport Limited and now the RAF is very grateful that the airport company is kind enough to let them use the runways without charge.

That makes about as much sense as giving the military housing to a corporation and renting it back from the corporation.