Military Offences to the PNC

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by BLU-97, Jul 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I have previously put this in the AGC forum as well, but I would be grateful if anyone could shed some light on how Military offences get transfered to the Police National Computer.

    Moreover, if someone can either post or PM me a contact number for someone that deals with this I would be most grateful.

    I'm in a bit of a remote post at the minute and dont have any access to DII, hence my posting on this forum.

    Thanks in advance

  2. Purely military offences (i.e. late for parade, etc) don't go onto the PNC. If you are convicted of a criminal offence (i.e. assault, theft, etc), then CCRIO RMP put you on the PNC.

    I haven't got a phone number for you, but you should be able to find them on the MoD site.